AHL's Top 30 Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I think Koltsov or Mojzis would've been better choices over Fedorov. I'm not that high on Fedorov myself. Especially when you consider that Koltsov is the Canucks #1 prospect, While Fedor has fallen down since the start of last year. Mojzis is a guy that just keeps getting better, I think he has 4 points in 5 games after coming back from a hand injury at the start of the year. I'm shocked Koltsov or Tyutin didn't make it, I think both of those guys should be on there.

Habs4ever

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal, (Quebec)
Visit site
You're wrong I'm more then sure he was pickedup

Patty Roy said:
Fedor Fedorov was initially drafted in the 6th round. Even if he never plays another NHL game i don't think you can call a 6th rounder a "bust". The guy gets too much attention because of his bloodlines. I don't think he's a top 30 AHL prospect, but at the same time how much expectations should you put on this guy?

66th overall by Canuks, and looking at that strong draft Vancouver must be very high on him at the time!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Mike Komisarek said:
Decent list...

To all the people who think Lethonen should be #1, i strongly disagree, Ryan Miller is far more proven at this point, specially already playing in the NHL and being successful is a huge boost and easily puts him over Lethonen. Komisarek as #2 is exactly where he should be! Overall decent list.. at the end of the year Tomas Plekanec will be in the top 20.. ;>
Darren Haydar was rookie of the year in the AHL last year wasn't he?

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
willie said:
Upshall, Lehtonen, Sjostrom, Roy, Babchuk, Kesler, Foy etc. all have the same amount of AHL experience as Grebeshkov.

And last year both Aulin and Cammalleri made the list with limited AHL experience.

It's hard to take the list seriously with such a glaring omission.

Its quite possible they thought Grebeshkov was on the LA Kings roster. I know I did and a lot of people did as well.

higgs88

Nov 12, 2003
Montreal,Qc
Actually, I think Mike Komisarek is at the right spot...or maybe he could be #1!!! I have only some things to say 'bout the others on ur list...Where are Tomas Plekanec(13 pts) and Pierre Dagenais(14 pts)? They already have 8 and 6 goals each , I think they could do the top!!

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
higgs88 said:
Actually, I think Mike Komisarek is at the right spot...or maybe he could be #1!!! I have only some things to say 'bout the others on ur list...Where are Tomas Plekanec(13 pts) and Pierre Dagenais(14 pts)? They already have 8 and 6 goals each , I think they could do the top!!
:eek: :eek:
Komisarek is IMO a top 10 AHL players but he's not the best ...
plekanec could be considered ... maybe in a top 50 AHL players
and Dagenais .. forget him ... not even top 100 AHL players :D ..
that's about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad