Age of Mythology: Retold Trailer

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Well, that tells us nothing. :laugh: I can only assume that it's a "definitive edition," like they did for the Age of Empires games, but with a different name for some reason.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Well, that tells us nothing. :laugh: I can only assume that it's a "definitive edition," like they did for the Age of Empires games, but with a different name for some reason.

Well, some good news, finally the end of the stream will update us on it and the mobile game:

We’re excited to announce the “New Year, New Age” livestream on February 23rd at 10:00 am PT (1:00 pm ET / 18:00 UTC).

• Age of Empires 2, 3, 4 first
  • Age of Empires Mobile: TiMi Studios, the award-winning developer, will share a first-time look at gameplay and give us a behind the scenes look into their studio. The team will share their passion for Age of Empires and their vision to bring the franchise to new and existing fans alike.
  • Age of Mythology: Retold: The team will take us behind the curtain in the studio to show how they are developing this beloved game for a new, modern experience. Fans can expect a unique unveiling of a few mythological creatures that you won’t want to miss.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
At work on my phone but they said coming in 2024.

Highlighted new engine, more detailed models and stuff. Basically sounds like it will be similar to the DEs of the previous games.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.

AoMR I.png

AoMR II.png

AoMR III.png

AoMR IV.png

AoMR V.png

AoMR VI.png

AoMR.png

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
As much as I love Age of Empires, I didn't play Age of Mythology beyond the first few missions because the non-historical theme just didn't interest me. This'll be a good excuse and reason to finally really play it. It certainly looks nice.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a reason they didn't show a single drop of gameplay, aside from some still pictures?

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Going back to comments I've made about AoE4, all I'm asking for to determine if I get this or not is if in single player I'll be able to pause and issue commands, like you've been able to in every other Ao game prior to AoE4.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
AoMR.png

Reactions: Osprey

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3