Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Which team are you on?

giphy.gif

stat60k.gif

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Slither is better but it's annoying as hell when you're massive and some little **** manages to cut you off by going in front of your head

And in the gif it happens twice they have a head on collision and one comes out better

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Everyone is equal in slitherio you can take out the top dog right at the start

In agario I still have not figured how to use the shoot button and what it even does

I had an opponent blow me up when they were larger than me using the "shoot" button but I still haven't figure out how it works and what key it is

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Slither is better but it's annoying as hell when you're massive and some little **** manages to cut you off by going in front of your head

And in the gif it happens twice they have a head on collision and one comes out better

Seems to happen to me regularly. Whenever I get above 10,000, some little inch long ****er always manages to get me eventually. So frustrating. :laugh:

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Everyone is equal in slitherio you can take out the top dog right at the start

In agario I still have not figured how to use the shoot button and what it even does

I had an opponent blow me up when they were larger than me using the "shoot" button but I still haven't figure out how it works and what key it is

In Agar.io the 'w' key ejects mass, you can "feed" it into the viruses (those green spiky things) to shoot at other players which will make them explode. Takes 7 shots though unless they already have mass in them. A lot of people that team up together will feed each other too and try to tag team blobs bigger than them.

But yeah, it can be tough to get very big in agar.io if the map is filled with gigantic players... slither.io is much more of a even playing field. Makes for a better game.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
For some reason slither doesn't lag for me at all on my phone but on my computer it's borderline unplayable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad