advice on vitamins

sunshinering

Feb 7, 2007
Los Angeles
www.myspace.com
Hey,
I have been getting more involved in sports and trying to play as much as possible. I am looking for a good multivitamin to take, a friend of mine suggested that I try Athlete's Defense from EAS she really likes it! Has anyone tried it? If so do you think I should give it a chance?
Thanks!

sj250

Jan 20, 2007
Glucosamine pills are also a good one to take. If you take them consistently they will help with joint pain and recovery.

QBOSS

Dec 10, 2004
I know you all mean well with your suggestions but to whoever asked for them, I highly recommend you seek a a health professional's advice. Although hard to believe, not everyone will benefit from all supplements and even more so, some may result in harmful effects.

So just a heads up...please use a health professional.

nni

Dec 29, 2005
there is a lot of mis-information in this thread. but to answer the original posters question multi's are very important to everyone including athletes. some good ones [and cheap] are now vit-min, now adam, now ecogreen, ast multi pro, mhp activite etc.

Muttley*

Hey,
I have been getting more involved in sports and trying to play as much as possible. I am looking for a good multivitamin to take, a friend of mine suggested that I try Athlete's Defense from EAS she really likes it! Has anyone tried it? If so do you think I should give it a chance?
Thanks!

what are you looking for, energy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad