GDT: ADSF Game 2: Detroit Red Wings at Boston Bruins| 3:00 PM| NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I'm hoping for a mostly even strength game. Power plays for either team can only hurt us in my opinion.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
survive the first period either tied or down by just one

if we do that then we're in good shape

i say we win 2-1 in OT

Alffie(pp)
Sheahan OT winner

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
survive the first period either tied or down by just one

if we do that then we're in good shape

i say we win 2-1 in OT

Alffie(pp)
Sheahan OT winner

I'd be pleasantly suprised to take both games at Boston. I say 2-0, or 2-1 bruins. This looks like a 7 game series to me.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
I thought wings did a great job ignoring Marchand. He was doing his best, especially first 2 periods to goad someone into a penalty. Not easy I wouldn't think, he's such a (pest).

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Only player not named Pavel with a point last game :yo:

The funny thing about that pass is that it was so bad that it actually made the play effective. Boston forwards were already in transition believing that there was no way it could be completed.

I did think Franzen played fairly well though. He engaged in some battles and defensively.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
I'm smelling OT in this one.....and winning the OT games in a series is usually the difference between advancing, or playing golf.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I thought wings did a great job ignoring Marchand. He was doing his best, especially first 2 periods to goad someone into a penalty. Not easy I wouldn't think, he's such a (pest).

Gustav turned around and laughed at him at least once after a failed run at him.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Sadly, I am going to miss most of this one. Let's go Wings!

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
Would love to see Lucic, Kronwalled today. I think that would get Boston taking some bad penalties after that. But Detroits power play didn't look very good Fri.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Would love to see Lucic, Kronwalled today. I think that would get Boston taking some bad penalties after that. But Detroits power play didn't look very good Fri.

I would love to too, but I am not sure Kronwall has enough size and weight to do so.

J15

Mar 18, 2009
Is Flashy doing our home GDT's? Those might be what I miss most about the playoffs

stu the grim reaper

Jul 3, 2002
Wings cant take any penalties.

I love watching Boston lose their composure, but there is very little margin for error

Wings could win again by one, or boston could win in a blowout

Boston could win even if the wings play perfectly

I feel like the wings want it more tho

habsrule22

May 10, 2010
Powassan, Ontario
any way to know who the refs are. It will give you an idea on how they call games and how the game might be played. Just play your game and don t bite on the intimidation tactics. That will totally frustrate them and you ll have a good chance of winning. Use your speed they have a hard time with that, thats why we do so well against them.. Good luck

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
So excited for this game. Any word on Z? I know it's not going to happen. But if he came back today and scored the GWG. Headlines tomorrow, HE IS RISEN!

Wolverine Wings

#thankyoubasedgod
Feb 27, 2012
Detroit
So excited for this game. Any word on Z? I know it's not going to happen. But if he came back today and scored the GWG. Headlines tomorrow, HE IS RISEN!

Game 5 is the earliest he could be back from what I've heard. I honestly think with Z & E this team can beat anyone, heck even without those guys we should still be able to take another game off Boston.

KrakAttack

Mar 27, 2014
SeaTac, WA
I wish it was an earlier start so that Wings would be on now, but we would lose a noon eastern time game so it's good that it is later.

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
I am predicting a Wings win. 4-3 with goals by Pavel,Riley, Gus and Johan. Boston goals by Chara, Lucic, and Krug. Boston may win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad