Across the League - Montreal Goes 9-0 to Start. Annnd By Christmas Gave it Right Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
I want Burke to become more involved with the Calgary Flames & save their franchise. He has to be more than just a head of hair.

mikebel111*

Anyone want to tell me what direction Oilers are in?
They are beyond bad once again.
Bad years and high draft picks and still bad year after year. Not that high picks means much if they dont have a decent support staff. New coaches can't fix anything it seems. As the problem is the on ice product and I guess management

They really need to figure out their terrible situation and see the problems

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
They need to give up some of that talent for roster players. Obviously need a 1D.

But they've all these apparent go-to guys, but not much that will do the dirty work in the first place.

Tonight's looking like a decent night for the tank at least. Wins for the 'Canes, Devils, Avs and Ducks currently 1-1.

Pitt looking like they're finding their feet now too, up into the wildcard spots.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Anyone want to tell me what direction Oilers are in?
They are beyond bad once again.
Bad years and high draft picks and still bad year after year. Not that high picks means much if they dont have a decent support staff. New coaches can't fix anything it seems. As the problem is the on ice product and I guess management

They really need to figure out their terrible situation and see the problems

Most of their talented players are just downright lazy...Kessel level lazy.

lastnotice

Jun 23, 2010
Big thump you heard was Habs falling back down. Back to back losses. The latest coming after blowing a 3-0 to the lowly Oilers LOL!

I guess those 52 "perimeter" shots the Leafs took weren't so perimeter after all ;)

mikebel111*

But but but I was told that Habs are different and believe in them as they will not get out shot anymore.
Lol

What is that 4-5 bad games in a row? In which they get dominated?

mikebel111*

Big thump you heard was Habs falling back down. Back to back losses. The latest coming after blowing a 3-0 to the lowly Oilers LOL!

I guess those 52 "perimeter" shots the Leafs took weren't so perimeter after all ;)

Same old Habs. Relying on Price to win games.

But but they are different!

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Man, it's sad to see McDavid in an Oilers jersey. He's absolutely beasting out there. We were so close to getting him... :cry:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Man, it's sad to see McDavid in an Oilers jersey. He's absolutely beasting out there. We were so close to getting him... :cry:

I'm over it. It sucks but he's an exciting player that I would cheer for no matter what team he played on (minus Pittsburgh, Montreal etc).

One player won't make a team. I think we're on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad