NFL: Aaron Donald retires

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
If ever a player haunted the seahawks so much it was him. Absolute beast of a player. This feels like Sauron falling in Lord of the rings for us or the fall of the death star in star wars. Instant hall of famer

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
If ever a player haunted the seahawks so much it was him. Absolute beast of a player. This feels like Sauron falling in Lord of the rings for us or the fall of the death star in star wars. Instant hall of famer

Rams DL owned the Hawks OL because of Donald.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
I'm sad as a Rams fan. I remember watching him from his first days in St. Louis, seeing this man, one day younger than I am, kicking ass and taking names. I went to the Edward Jones Dome to watch him stuffing Marshawn Lynch on the fourth and short in overtime in the 2015 opener. I will always tell my grand-nephews and grand-nieces that AD was the best player - not just defensive tackle, but player - I've ever watched in my lifetime.

One of the most dominant defensive tackles of all time, definitely the most dominant defensive players of his time, and an easy first-ballot Hall of Famer.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'm sad as a Rams fan. I remember watching him from his first days in St. Louis, seeing this man, one day younger than I am, kicking ass and taking names. I went to the Edward Jones Dome to watch him stuffing Marshawn Lynch on the fourth and short in overtime in the 2015 opener. I will always tell my grand-nephews and grand-nieces that AD was the best player - not just defensive tackle, but player - I've ever watched in my lifetime.

One of the most dominant defensive tackles of all time, definitely the most dominant defensive players of his time, and an easy first-ballot Hall of Famer.
No one expected a DT his size at what like 6'1 280 lbs to dominate the interior.

But, he was just so insanely strong and quick.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
He realized he was in the usual hell cycle of the Rams and better to get out now than waste further resources on the Titanic. Every 19-20 years, the Rams escape hell cycle and taste heaven for one year before being kicked back down into hell.

Next time Rams threaten or win a Super Bowl: around 2040.

• Haha
Reactions: Memento and Voight

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
He realized he was in the usual hell cycle of the Rams and better to get out now than waste further resources on the Titanic. Every 19-20 years, the Rams escape hell cycle and taste heaven for one year before being kicked back down into hell.

Next time Rams threaten or win a Super Bowl: around 2040.

Top 2 coach in the NFL, a good oline and a top 5 QB. How many teams in that scenario end up being bad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad