Post-Game Talk: A little slow, a little late. Jets lose 3-2.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
It's okay, Jet's played pretty good considering it was their second game of a back-to-back.. :sarcasm:

I really hate Tobias though.. worst decision maker in the o-zone

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Jets were so flat, Dustin Penner confused Buff for a pancake. Expected the Jets to do this, though. There were so many positives for the Jets going into this game that I knew they were going to **** it up somehow.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Overall, I wasn't happy with the effort or play for most and I hate the fact that Wheeler got two assists and was key in both those goals yet made some many lackluster plays. It's like he's bipolar. And I also hate the fact that Stuart made a great showing in that fight and then has a great assist for the 3rd Flyers goal. Too much good and bad from those two it seemed like. No consistency.

And a lot of guys were invisible.

On a good note, neither goalie looked bad. Both were solid, just most of the guys in front of them didn't show up.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Coach lost this one from teh start, rookie goon, why?
Called it,

Oh come on. Most people were whining they wanted to see him for 1 game. He only played like 2 minutes. I hardly think contributed to the loss, Thor is just as useless

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
Let's all over react! Trade for ROR, start the tank to draft Mackinnon and fire Noel.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Start the season 3-1-1, then go 2-5-0.

I really hope we can turn things around here when Bogosian returns and we're all healthy.

I don't know, this team just feels a lot like last years team to me.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
A lights out Bryz
+
Awful Jets PP again
+
A couple of bad shifts on the D
+
2 very lucky bounces for the Flyers
+
A bad ref

= Flyers 3 Jets 2

everybody has us winning this one, right?

Well, I won't be surprised if we lose it because of the big optimism :D

Well it's 4:42 am. Let's go the **** to the ****ing bed.

And yes, I'm pissed

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
In the last 5 games there are very few Jets that I feel are firing on all cylinders (or even half of them) but I have to say I am pretty taken by Burmi and Ladd right now.

That's right, Ladd. There is no one willing to take a hit in front of the net like he is right now. The guy has become a true grinder, not that he wasn't before.

This team has to be really deflated right now.... and it gets uglier in the coming days.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Kane played really well. Some very odd looking shots on goal by Wheeler. Buff a little rusty... probably due to this being his first game back. Little was meh. Jokinen, Ponikrowski pretty much invisible tonight. Solid game as usual by Burmi, this time he even got a couple of shots on the net.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
It's okay, Jet's played pretty good considering it was their second game of a back-to-back.. :sarcasm:

I really hate Tobias though.. worst decision maker in the o-zone

I think the problem is the fact that too may forwards aren't good decision makers offensively and it holds others down. We have to play smarter and Kane and Wheeler at times make some really dumb decisions. Also, we need a forward that can help QB our PP. Everything literally runs through Enstrom and Buff.

Start the season 3-1-1, then go 2-5-0.

I really hope we can turn things around here when Bogosian returns and we're all healthy.

I don't know, this team just feels a lot like last years team to me.

Feels worse to me. It also scares me that one player can has to be relied on so much. Gotta get that fixed down the road.

Also, it's good to see that getting bigger has made us so tough to play against.... :squint:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Peluso, first game, penalty on first shift, suckered into a penalty, screwed up lines so the Jets could only roll 3

setback game for both redmond and postma

2nd smallest Jet forward (Burmi) most physical

Joke-in MIA

Jets PP still sucks

Jets have trouble hitting the net

Thorburns job safe at least until mittens returns

Slater underutilized this season

Espirit

Aug 8, 2012
Peg
I feel we were badly out-coached in the 2nd and 3rd, something new wasn't being given to our players and they continued the same ole

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Peluso, first game, penalty on first shift, suckered into a penalty, screwed up lines so the Jets could only roll 3

where are the people telling all the time that goons are useless and they destroy your own game by taking penaltys?

Congratulations Sir, you surely look like a damn wise man today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad