Post-Game Talk: A game so bad, it didn't get called for gloving the puck. Jests lose.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
I'm just glad that they showed some heart and emotion at the end. They didn't turtle and let the clock wind down. Also what is wrong with Olli's stick! He always bobbles the puck on the point. I wonder what kind of curve is has

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Jets play was lacking. Supply of fuel was small. Very small.

You win some you lose some.

Sucks we had to lose at home though. I wouldn't of mind if it was an away game.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Peluso fight was the only highlight of the game. Maybe paves glove save a distant second as a highlight.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Outside of the first we didn't show up.

Pavs was good as was Tangradi and Kane, but other than that the rest of the team was sub par.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
The PK was good again and Pavs looked good overall. The first period was decent. Pelusos fight was awesome again.

Everything else was pathetic and we need to turn things around in FLA quickly not to get into a slump again.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Awful game. Washington is not a good team but the Jets aren't good enough to beat them when they sleep walk through two periods.

This game was boring as hell. It might get painful hosting Washington two more times in a couple weeks. Yawn.

Avocado Coolranch

Just a fool
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
jets played pretty good in the first, was sitting back in the second, pk was good, pp was better but still not good enough, and effort was sub par... jets have to beast out on the road now.

Duir

Like what Peluso brings. Hopefully his injury is nothing major.....Jets should have picked up on that momentum. Pavs save was huge too.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Thought the pp was a lot better. If they keep it like that some will start going in.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
One of the fricking annoying games where it looks like the other team has 11 players on the ice at all times.

Duir

I'd love to of Hulk Smashed Ribiero in the face after that goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
We didn't play well. The Caps outplayed us. This game was really important too, very frustrating but what can you do...

Puckschmuck*

The PK was good again and Pavs looked good overall. The first period was decent. Pelusos fight was awesome again.

Everything else was pathetic and we need to turn things around in FLA quickly not to get into a slump again.

At this point, I'm not concerned how exciting the games are. I only care about wins, although I realize I may be asking too much here.

bazaaa*

Like what Peluso brings. Hopefully his injury is nothing major.....Jets should have picked up on that momentum. Pavs save was huge too.

Same. He doesn't rush, plays it calm with the puck, pretty fundamentally sound from what I seen so far. And you know he has everyone's back out there.

On another note, the place is dead quiet. Even when we were losing last year the place was loud. Now it's quiet unless we're winning. Lost the reputation of loudest arena in the league pretty quickly.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Oh, that was bad. If the Jets had buried even just one of their chances in the first, this game would've been much different.

Some Jets were invisible; Kane was off his game, Wheeler wasn't the same after the blocked shot, Peluso's spark was missed after he left with the injury; Little, Antropov, Burmistrov, Hainsey, Jokinen and Postma were all struggling with and without the puck.

Pavs played great, and really, even the first goal wasn't entirely on him.

Perry Pearn's days are numbered if the PP keeps up this pace - the PK was good, but the PP needs a wholesale change-up. It's f'ing brutal.

Puckschmuck*

This franchise needs to work on our special teams, RIGHT THE **** NOW.

No if's, and's or but's.

Do it.

Now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad