Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
2F007351-88A5-4959-A98A-608F40EAEE2F.jpeg

Reactions: d rake

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Mitchell isn't an NHL defenseman. Plays way to soft.

So, looks like McCabe and Murphy ready to come back.

And Hardman obviously fills in for Khaira.

I don't follow Rockford but bringing up Nylander and Reichel aren't options right now?

This team is struggling offensively big time (2G or less in 17/25 games). You'd think some short of offensive shot of adrenaline was needed. I'm not sure a whatever guy like Entwistle or a guy like Kurashev (major disappointment) help you there.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Mitchell isn't an NHL defenseman. Plays way to soft.

So, looks like McCabe and Murphy ready to come back.

And Hardman obviously fills in for Khaira.

I don't follow Rockford but bringing up Nylander and Reichel aren't options right now?

This team is struggling offensively big time (2G or less in 17/25 games). You'd think some short of offensive shot of adrenaline was needed. I'm not sure a whatever guy like Entwistle or a guy like Kurashev (major disappointment) help you there.
Is Reichel out of concussion protocol? He probably needs a few games if and when he’s back.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Call up Nylander and Connolly. Gotta be better than R. Johnson and Carpenter. Oh yeah we are putting our trust in a GM that was groomed by Stanley. Carry on.

Last edited:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Call up Nylander and Connolly. Gotta be better than R. Johnson and Carpenter. Oh yeah we are putting our trust in a GM that was groomed by Stanley. Carry on.
Johnson sucks, but Carpenter is a good 4th liner. He deserves to be on the NHL roster.

With Nylander, I'd still leave him cooking longer. I also think there isn't much use in calling him up to play what could ultimately be 4th line minutes. Re-evaluate where he's at in the new year. Hopefully get him up for some games in February.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
None of those goals were his fault.

Using +/- to justify your point is embarrassing.
How about if we talk about what we saw instead? After a really nice first game back up, he was back to being timid, uninvolved and generally not an asset on the ice. He did nothing to say he belonged in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad