OT: 95th Obsequious Banter Thread: Where 88 reigns as MVP (Adventure Cont., post #277)

The Stone King is ours. He asks us for glory.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Saw the Super Bob Einstein documentary on HBO a few days ago, great thing, I can recommend

Then I accidentally stumbled into a Garry Shandling documentary on HBO go/max (The zen diaries of Garry Shandling), and that was a great piece as well. Several minor random things, there's a significant part of Bob Saget in Shandling's first Tonight show appearance, I had no idea about it. I just don't understand how he's gone and Norm is gone, and Shandling is gone too. It's a great doc but watching Saget talk about how emotional Shandling got after the tonight show, I had to pause for a few minutes

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
For anybody who is computer savvy how do I convert a word document to a BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, or PDF file?

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Microsoft has a "print to pdf" option in their newer software. You just set a print as normal, then select that as your printer.
I use word so infrequently that I have a 20+ year old version that doesn't offer that. I changed gigs recently and I have to write a letter for my health insurance and they don't accept word docs and they other formats convert to more than 10. I just figured out that a PDF file conversion will probably be my best bet

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I use word so infrequently that I have a 20+ year old version that doesn't offer that. I changed gigs recently and I have to write a letter for my health insurance and they don't accept word docs and they other formats convert to more than 10. I just figured out that a PDF file conversion will probably be my best bet

Worth a shot?

Convert Word to PDF online for free | Adobe Acrobat

Reactions: Asnito
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad