OT: 93rd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Petr Nedved is a + Performer

The executioner approaches. The Stone King smells our abominable candy and is intrigued.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
For those who missed the result of our prior poll decision:

So our death has been ordered by the Stone King for attacking his emissaries after we wandered into his mountain domain, and the executioner approaches. We have a single item and two choices.

I reject this premise on the basis that you rolled the dice without even seeing our attributes - I am confident that we would have beaten their ass. But if we somehow got captured, or even stalled, and stuck in this situation, we try to bribe him. We can always go back for more candy.

We really should just play AD&D instead of waiting for polls.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I reject this premise on the basis that you rolled the dice without even seeing our attributes - I am confident that we would have beaten their ass. But if we somehow got captured, or even stalled, and stuck in this situation, we try to bribe him. We can always go back for more candy.

We are internet people. We are not difficult targets.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
So our death has been ordered by the Stone King for attacking his emissaries after we wandered into his mountain domain, and the executioner approaches. We have a single item and two choices.

We cast Stone to Flesh on the Stone King.

If we can't cast that, we pretend to do so in an exaggerated manner. This guy has rocks for brains.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Spending Thanksgiving with my girlfriend's family and they do not have any sort of cable package. This is brutal. Everyone just sits on their phones at night with the tv off. At least they have 3/6/10 so I can watch football tomorrow.

Up on the farm. They have Canadian TV here. I need to download a book or something.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad