OT: 90th Obsequious Banter Thread: Freedom

We go left. A tree made of sacrificial bones wants to speak with us

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I just played paintball for the first time in over six years, the infamous day I got shot in the dick. I managed to protect that today but I didn't get a vest at this place either so I'm going to have a purple nipple soon. The damn seatbelt kept rubbing on it all the way home a D driving me nuts!

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah, this is shrek's dick

5db16dea-28ac-11ec-a4b9-6bb69eaed3a5.png
Oh shit… that looks just like me…

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Right? It takes a certain skill set that only we have. My skill is being adorable for 67.
I'd let you win, Cap.
Am I supposed to believe the guy too afraid to post a draft list would enter himself into a game of life-or-death?
Am I supposed to believe the guy too afraid to join the board mock draft would make it past the first game?

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I don't know who "we" are but WE went right. We followed the path a little way and then we came to a clearing at the top of a grassy hill that sloped down to a clear, cold stream. The pups splashed around and had a wonderful time while I relaxed on the grass and read from a book of poetry that I had in my backpack. After a while a fair maiden came skipping by with flowers in her hair and a basket full of ripe fruit. She shared some crisp, juicy apples with us. When we told her about our decision back at the crossroads, she said, "on no, that's not a crossroads because you can't go straight!" Then she said that we were fortunate not to have turned left because to do so puts you under the dark spell of the Dark Forest. She said that those who turn left are likely to be gruesomely murdered (possibly while they sleep) by their own child.

WHEW! GLAD WE AVOIDED THAT!

The apples, however, had an odd taste to them, you think as your eyelids get ... very ... heavyyyyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad