Post-Game Talk: 9 AM May 19th, 2024 - Garbage Bag Day at Warrior Arena

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Lots of decisions to make

It all starts with signing Sway long term

Then looking to trade Ullmark

Then gauging who in the FA market wants to come here and at a " reasonable" price

And finally

- a number of Bs UFA are likely not coming back ( JVR, Shattenkirk, Grizz)

- others ( Forbert, Jake, Heinen, Maroon) will have to wait to see how the market shakes out.

Personally I would take Maroon for his leadership and if they can sign a forward with some consistency and grit (think Bert or Toffoli) I would wish Jack well

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Must...have...more...Bruins games

must have more hockey.gif

... it's going to be a long off-season

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Jake led the team in the playoffs with 11 points, while Coyle and Frederic had a combined point total of 10. I would rather have a guy show up when it counts in the playoffs than in the regular season. Pasta was targeted and needed help offensively; most top teams have 3 or 4 guys who can score.

They were against the cap, and as a transition year; it was better than I expected. Go add some physicality and scoring. Any of the two of Guentzel, Zadorov or Lindholm. All 3 would be amazing, lol, we can dream.

Last edited:

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
If the Bruins need Maroon for his leadership, what does this say about Marchand, Coyle, Pasta and McAvoy? I’m sick of Sweeney using cap space on NHL retreads all in the name of leadership or intangibles. This roster needs SKILL not locker room speeches.

It says that you need more than just one voice and one guy leading. Having a good group voice makes the message that much louder, no different than any other good work place.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Based off his comments, Maroon should be an easy resigning. Should be relatively inexpensive, seems to want to be here, has a leadership voice and provides a service that we’re currently lacking

Problem is he is a borderline disaster out on the ice, and Mony has already shown he'll play him no matter what even when it makes no sense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad