GDT: 9/27/15 Panthers Do Dallas 8:00 PM EST

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
[NHL]837883&catid=93[/NHL]

Tonight the Florida Panthers will take on the Dallas Stars for their fifth pre-season game of the 2015-16 season.

The Panthers enter this game with a 2-2 record this pre-season. F Vincent Trocheck scored the lone goal for the Cats on Friday night in their 4-1 loss to Tampa Bay.

The Dallas Stars enter this game with a 1-2 record. The Stars won their first pre-season game last night against the Tampa Bay Lightning 6-3. F Tyler Seguin leads the team in points with four (3-1-4) in two games.

Tonight’s game will be the last time this pre-season the Panthers participate in three on three overtime. The new overtime rule will begin during the regular season where players will play five minutes of three on three overtime followed by a shootout if no one scores during OT.

The Panthers wrap up the 2015-16 pre-season when they host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday, October 3 at 7 p.m.

Stars Lineup:

*projected lineup*

Valeri Nichushkin – Jason Spezza – Patrick Eaves

Curtis McKenzie – Vernon Fiddler – Colton Sceviour

Mattias Janmark – Cody Eakin – Remi Elie

Travis Moen – Radek Faksa – Mads Eller

Johnny Oduya – Jason Demers

Jyrki Jokipakka – Jordie Benn

Patrik Nemeth – Jamie Oleksiak

Kari Lehtonen

Jack Campbell

Last edited:

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014

Most of the starters tonight.
IMO, Howden, and Brickley will play tonight for a spot on the roster alongside Crouse and Booth. The loser heads back to Portland with Harper and Wilson. Havlat should be released from his PTO.

Don't know what to expect from the D guys ala Matheson and Weeger or whether they will get another game next Saturday.

I would think the club will want to have their lineup set for the final preseason game once this game is completed.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Stu Barnes is doing the commentary.

Come to the light side Stu!!! I was never for that trade for Wells!!!!!!

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
That's even worse. I thought that the teams were just incompetent but it's actually the league. :baghead:

Knowing the league's policy on restrictions of certain broadcasts is another reason why I did not renew my NHL game package this year. They don't want to give me access to every broadcast? Ok, then I won't pay them. Only gonna watch Panthers hockey this year. That's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad