Patrice Cormier | Jim Slater | Anthony Peluso

Grant Clitsome | Dustin Byfuglien

Toby Enstrom | Jacob Trouba

Mark Stuart | Paul Postma

Ondrej Pavelec
Edward Pasquale

Scratches / IR:

wild.nhl.com said:
State of Hockey fans are well aware of what Suter and Brodin bring to the blue line, but this marks the first time we'll see Parise, Koivu and Pominville in a game since a brief stint last season after Pominville was acquired on Trade Deadline Day. The line has looked solid in practice and the team's intra-squad scrimmage, but tonight is the first real test to check for chemistry between the set.

Game will be not be streamed
But can be heard on KFAN

image.php

Last edited:

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
If only we would have a veteran d-man instead of Heatley. Oh well.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
The girl and I will be @ the game, section 113. Hoping to see a very competitive game, some of that nastiness carried over from last game.

Looking forward the most to the PP.

I'll write up what I see late tonight.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
What the ****? No stream, now that I once would be able to watch the game? :facepalm:

Way to go Wild. You can stream a ****ing useless scrimmage (albeit with ****** quality and next to no bandwidth) but can't stream an actual pre-season game with almost our full line-up?

Seriously. I love our organization and all, but sometimes their decisions are ****ing anal.

OpRedDawn*

Bah. I was hoping for that dude to have the awesome going again. Bummer.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
What the ****? No stream, now that I once would be able to watch the game? :facepalm:

Way to go Wild. You can stream a ****ing useless scrimmage (albeit with ****** quality and next to no bandwidth) but can't stream an actual pre-season game with almost our full line-up?

Seriously. I love our organization and all, but sometimes their decisions are ****ing anal.

Guessing its to try get more people through the gate. Sucks for us fans who don't live in Minnesota.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Yeah, nice strategy there. It's not like Wild has fans in different states or countries or anything.

Hey, I understand it though, teams are a business first. Maximizing profits are usually the goal of any corporation/business. You just hope they also have it in their ethics to give back to fans, which the Wild are just OK at doing.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Hey, I understand it though, teams are a business first. Maximizing profits are usually the goal of any corporation/business. You just hope they also have it in their ethics to give back to fans, which the Wild are just OK at doing.

So they wouldn't get any profit from, say, sponsors or business partners by televising or even streaming the game? Then why would Winnipeg do it?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
or, you know, they're prohibited somehow by their television partner who probably owns broad broadcast rights.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
or, you know, they're prohibited somehow by their television partner who probably owns broad broadcast rights.

I wouldn't mind it if they showed 1 or 2 preseason games. It's not like the Wolves get a couple televised, the Twins are done (or would be in theory...rain delay changes that) and there are two channels to use.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland

If their broadcast partner who chooses not to broadcast a preseason game keeps the team from streaming a game for fans then they have a ****** partner.

As someone else said it is probably tied to kicker sales. Which is reasonable.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
it would be great. FWIW I don't know why they wouldn't stream it if they weren't prohibited from doing so contractually. There is an in-house feed paired with the radio guys on-sight. annoying crowd panning and jumbo tron messages but it's better than nothing if they want to stream it. it's already happening so no production costs involved.

651*

Nice snub to Dumba, lol. I guess other guys gotta get looks too and he hasn't put his dues in enough yet.

I got NHL Network and they have a friggin triple header and they can't put on Wild-Jets? I guess like others have said it's tied to politics/their bottom line.

Right? Pathetic. They raise their damn ticket sales every year now too it seems.

I'm a couple miles away from the X but I wonder if I could get a couple scallped down there for me and the missus.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Nice snub to Dumba, lol. I guess other guys gotta get looks too and he hasn't put his dues in enough yet.

I got NHL Network and they have a friggin triple header and they can't put on Wild-Jets? I guess like others have said it's tied to politics/their bottom line.

Right? Pathetic. They raise their damn ticket sales every year now too it seems.

I'm a couple miles away from the X but I wonder if I could get a couple scallped down there for me and the missus.

Bet you could get a good deal.

Outlandish

Apr 15, 2007
Mankato MN
meh, anywhere to stream kfan radio other than the iheartradio site? Never had a problem there before but it's not working now. too much demand perhaps?

edit: and as soon as I post it starts up. nevermind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad