PGT: 9/14 - Exhibition: Team Europe 6 Sweden 2

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
In his last 4 games he's been pulled three times and has a save percentage of roughly 77%.
Oh yes, he's had troubles in his last four games out of his career as a world class goalie for a decade, closing in to almost 700 games.

As I said, he better retire. You've shown his career is over. I mean, what does it matter if you're the most consistent goaltender by far in the last decade, when you suck right now, behind a team that doesn't care, which was jetlagged? You better retire right now.

You're on the right track!

Here's how the Swedish team approached this loss in a pre-season game: "Meh". Oh such arrogance! How can they not commit mass suicide after losing in such decisive way in an exhibition game?! The entire team should just forfeit the tournament and fly right back home.

They should just collectively fall on their swords from the public outcry.

Last edited:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
It shouldnt be a suprise to anyone that Europe is going to get better. They didnt have a training camp and are the oldest team in the tournament.

I was suprised by this result though, Lundqvist has gotta get off his goal line. He is so deep in his net, his reflexes and reaction time are obviously dissapaiting at this point. He needs to challenge more or his career might not have much time left.

He's been playing that way for his entire career, I actually think he was challenging too much and playing too far out for him and that's what led to the stinkers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad