GDT: #9 • "The Good, The Oilers and the Leafs" • Oilers vs Leafs • Jan 28 • 7 PM PST • SNW

What are you most excited to potentially see in tonight's game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Regardless of what happens tonight, I'm glad that we can all come together and agree on the fact that Matthew Tkachuk is a baby back bitch.

Cheers!

tenor.gif

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Leafs are 6-2-0. Their two losses are to the Oilers and the Senators.

After the Habs the North is such a schmozzle this season. This team could host a home playoff series if they find NHL-quality bottom 6 centres.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Not optimistic about this one.

We'd probably get a split, optimistically. Seems like the best to hope for that we get to Ottawa games with still a chance at contention. Lose both and we can kiss prospects of finishing high, good bye.

Although it seems just trying for 3rd 4th place is about all we got.

Need some guys scoring that haven't scored. I could name names...;)
It would be easier to name the guys who aren't due to score.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm willing to say that all the bad things that happened are for real but I still feel it is too early to judge us yet. I dont see a big win streak coming but we should start easing into a better win percent that puts us in a playoff spot when all is said and done

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
I'll be happy with a split but even that is going to be tough with the way they are playing.
Hockey is funny though. Sometimes things just click and the we all forget how bad we were playing. This team is better than their record but deserve their record based on their play.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Easy prediction:

The Oilers will play a decent first period, motivated by fear of getting embarrassed. 0-0 first intermission. By midway into the second, the ice will fully tilt under the Leafs forecheck, which the Oilers D cannot handle. The crease in front of Koskinen will look like a Leafs alumni meeting. Oilers down 2-0 and outshot 16 to 28 by the end of the 2nd period. Oilers will get a game management pp goal in the 3rd but the Leafs will add on two more. 4-1 Leafs final score with the Oilers never looking like a threat.
I’ll be extremely pleased if I am wrong.

Reactions: BTP

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
If Khaira is playing or 4K is still out I won't even waste my time watching this one, the outcome is already set in stone then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad