OT: 89th Obsequious Banter Thread: An introduction to "Cambo with da Lambo"

You are walking through the woods. You arrive at a crossroads. Which path do you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Da Lambo…

2021-lamborghini-huracan-evo-mmp-1-1600293029.jpg

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Reaper update: at the urging of Mrs. Parent, who is well aware how generous my life-insurance policy is, I sampled a piece about 3 mm x 2 mm. 3 glasses of milk, a banana, a yogourt, and a slice of bread later, my head slowed its emergency dehydration process and I no longer wished to die. It is pretty spicy.

For my language AI experiment: Reaper-Update: Auf Drängen von Frau Parent, die sich wohl bewusst ist, wie großzügig meine Lebensversicherung ist, habe ich ein Stück von ca. 3 mm x 2 mm gesampelt. 3 Gläser Milch, eine Banane, ein Joghurt und eine Scheibe Brot später verlangsamte mein Kopf seinen Notaustrocknungsprozess und ich wollte nicht mehr sterben. Es ist ziemlich scharf.

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Reaper update: at the urging of Mrs. Parent, who is well aware how generous my life-insurance policy is, I sampled a piece about 3 mm x 2 mm. 3 glasses of milk, a banana, a yogourt, and a slice of bread later, my head slowed its emergency dehydration process and I no longer wished to die. It is pretty spicy.

For my language AI experiment: Reaper-Update: Auf Drängen von Frau Parent, die sich wohl bewusst ist, wie großzügig meine Lebensversicherung ist, habe ich ein Stück von ca. 3 mm x 2 mm gesampelt. 3 Gläser Milch, eine Banane, ein Joghurt und eine Scheibe Brot später verlangsamte mein Kopf seinen Notaustrocknungsprozess und ich wollte nicht mehr sterben. Es ist ziemlich scharf.

This sounds like a smashing success. Congrats!

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017

I am surprised you actually tried it:thumbu:. Guess you messed up with misses and only her watching you suffer would get you back in her good graces.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This is a defective poll. It should be multiple choice. I take whichever one my dogs take.

Also, regarding the poll... if you arrive at a crossroads you're not limited to just left or right, you could continue on straight ahead. Otherwise it wouldn't be a crossroad.

Blame Beef.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I am surprised you actually tried it:thumbu:. Guess you messed up with misses and only her watching you suffer would get you back in her good graces.

Naive soul that she is, she was going to add this to my breakfast eggs. The still-breathing me appreciates her checking first.

Just to ensure we didn't rub our eyes with this lava, we both had our hands surgically removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad