88 days of Eric Lindros

Raoul Duke*

In memorial of his retirement, I'm going to post up one story a day of the life and career of Eric Lindros for 88 straight days. Feel free to comment.

1/88
Eric Lindros is dating Kiera Knightley, who is more famous for her role in Pirates of the Carribean trilogy. This is not his first Hollywood girlfriend, he's famously known for dating Kate Hudson, Aisha Tyler and snowboarder Kristi Leskinen:

Kate Hudson:
C55946.jpg

Aisha Tyler:
aisha-tyler-picture-6.jpg

Kristi Leskinen:
kristi-leskinen.jpg

and his current girlfriend Keira Knightley:
Keira-Knightley-at-the-World-Premiere-of-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-The-Curse-of-the-Black-Pearl_336881.jpg

novak

Mar 24, 2004
eric lindros is barely a 4th liner, who cares? Honestly, he's on par with someone like chris simon or chris gratton- he just got lots of hype becasue of his draft position.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
...It doesn't have anything to do on this board.

This said, Keira Knightley is a bit scary without clothes on...

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
eric lindros is barely a 4th liner, who cares? Honestly, he's on par with someone like chris simon or chris gratton- he just got lots of hype becasue of his draft position.

Other than to incite a flame war, what is the purpose of your post?

UvBnDatsyuked

Apr 30, 2005

Must not have seen him play (based on the talent he has dated puts him in the HOF)

CanadianJariKurriFan

I see nothing wrong with this post.
This fourm gets a handfull of posts a day.
This fourm is about this History of Hockey - Say what you want, Lindros is definetly part of hockey history. I was a teenager following hockey closely, and the hype around him was unreal, as was the draft that year, his subsequent trades, etc.

Im by no means a fan of his either, but come on - if you dont like it, dont read it!

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I see nothing wrong with this post.
This fourm gets a handfull of posts a day.
This fourm is about this History of Hockey - Say what you want, Lindros is definetly part of hockey history. I was a teenager following hockey closely, and the hype around him was unreal, as was the draft that year, his subsequent trades, etc.

Im by no means a fan of his either, but come on - if you dont like it, dont read it!

Indeed, Lindros is now history in NHL, but the starter should have put the disclaimer "National Enquirer Report" on the thread title.

Mr BLUEandWHITE

Nov 14, 2005
Toronto
cool I'm interested didn't know the first day's topic about Lindros at all.

I hope he can convince Keira to eat at least once a day. Tell her to stay off the celery too.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO

Even for an obvious flame posting, this is asinine :shakehead

Jeff Goldblum

Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
I heard that Eric Lindros actually changed his number to '2' just prior to his retirement. I suggest you change your memorial accordingly.

Raoul Duke*

2/88

At 18 years old, Eric Lindros - an Oshawa General OHL player, is invited to the Team Canada camp for the upcoming Canada Cup. Canada invited 60 of the best Canadian born NHL players in the NHL. And one OHL player - Eric Lindros. Lindros beats out 38 other NHLers for a spot on the team, and scores 6 points in the 8 games Canada played.

More importantly, Lindros delivers a physical presence at 18 years old. Knocking Ulf Samuelsson out of the tournament for Sweden, with a vicious hit in the corner seperating Ulf's shoulder. He played his role on the 3rd line grinding it out with Dirk Graham and Steve Yzerman. Lindros proved to be a pest to any team Canada played, as they rolled to the tournament win...

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
...It doesn't have anything to do on this board.

This said, Keira Knightley is a bit scary without clothes on...

You've seen her without clothes on?

That said, I'm sad to see Lindros go. I dont care if he plays as a marginal fourth liner as a shadow of his former self. To be forced to give up playing hockey because of health is a sad thing to be.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
2/88

At 18 years old, Eric Lindros - an Oshawa General OHL player, is invited to the Team Canada camp for the upcoming Canada Cup. Canada invited 60 of the best Canadian born NHL players in the NHL. And one OHL player - Eric Lindros. Lindros beats out 38 other NHLers for a spot on the team, and scores 6 points in the 8 games Canada played.

More importantly, Lindros delivers a physical presence at 18 years old. Knocking Ulf Samuelsson out of the tournament for Sweden, with a vicious hit in the corner seperating Ulf's shoulder. He played his role on the 3rd line grinding it out with Dirk Graham and Steve Yzerman. Lindros proved to be a pest to any team Canada played, as they rolled to the tournament win...

I really admire your appreciation for the player, and I certainly respect how good Lindros was, but for the love of god I beg of you. DO NOT DO THIS FOR 88 DAYS! So help me god I will go back in time and kill his parents before he he was born if this continues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad