GDT: #8 | Penguins @ Predators | 8:00 PM | ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Sid has an amazing ability to find the most offensively inept player on the ice and thread a pass to him, thus negating any potential offense.

It's a skill.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Sid has an amazing ability to find the most offensively inept player on the ice and thread a pass to him, thus negating any potential offense.

It's a skill.

he really knows how to get the lowest percentage shot. he could have taken one in tight, or he could throw it to the point while the dman closes on him...

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
you don't think it's indicative both of how clueless this team is and how they favor this guy above all else? mkay

I know they favor kunitz, who else are they going to play there? every lw on this team is garbage. i give plotnikov a pass because he's new to North America.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Reminder that typing shutout a billion times on a message board, or saying it aloud, has no bearing whatsoever on a goalie posting a shutout. :laugh:

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yea, MJ probably should've challenged that goal just so it atleast looks like he's into the game.

Probably would've held up as a goal but still.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I feel like Mario watching these games. I'm just sitting here glowering at the on ice product I see.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I know they favor kunitz, who else are they going to play there? every lw on this team is garbage. i give plotnikov a pass because he's new to North America.

The way in which Plotnikov sucks still allows Geno and Kessel to play to THEIR strengths. Kunitz's sucking wrecks what Geno and Kessel can do together.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Sid is like an incredible smokin' hot blond in school who's now fat with three kids living in a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad