GDT: 8 hrs til face off and no GDT-GDT (Sharks at Ducks 7:00pm CSN-CA KFOX)

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
SNOG announcement

Sigh...

And no SNOG.

SNOGLossFail.jpg

First-half SNOG results

Game|SNOG winner|Result
Jan. 14 vs EDM| none | Sharks 2-1 SO
Jan. 16 vs DAL| none | Sharks 4-3 OT
Jan. 18 vs OTT| none | Senators 4-3 SO
Jan. 21 at ARI| Phu | Sharks 3-1
Jan. 24 vs LA| none | Kings 3-2 OT
Jan. 26 vs COL| none | Sharks 6-1
Feb. 2 at ANH| none | Ducks 3-2

2015-16 Standings
---------------------
1) Phu (3)
T-2) Gerbefied*, Painful Quandary, rangerssharks414 (2)
T-5) bluefunnel, CanadienShark, casubieowner, crzymexicanbeer, DuckEatinShark, Eid Ma Clack Shaw, jakeytown, magic school bus, Ser Jorah Mormont, Sleepy, SwolePatrol, TheJuxtaposer, The Great John Scott, T0uGh C0oki3, Weastern Bias (1)

*aka Joakim Ryan

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Not bad for the first game after the break. Keep it up and clean it up a bit.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
If only jones wasn't 6 feet out of position on the Garbutthole goal, and if only one shark could figure out how to put a puck in an empty net. Gross game, on to the next one

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Arizona, Colorado and Nashville lost and we have like 4 in hand on Colorado. I think we need to buy at the deadline somehow. We look to be making the playoffs so it seems like some kind of trade is in order

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
DeBoer putting Ward out there instead of Hertl as the extra man on the PP was not the brightest decision, imo.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Meh. Anaheim was lucky all night and they barely held on.

They don't scare me at all. The Sharks are better than them.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Our skaters were better than their skaters. Their goalie was better than our goalie. It sucks, but it happens. And if any number of bounces went our way, we could have won that game. That shortie was brutal thought...

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Hopefully, they will be better next game. Like a lot better. Last thing we need is the February death spiral.

And agreed, dunno why ward was out as the 6th man. Hertl should've been in.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
That game was frustrating. Also at some point I would like the coaching staff to recognize, or at least bring to the attention of the rest of the team that Tomas Hertl is their best faceoff man.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Meh. Anaheim was lucky all night and they barely held on.

They don't scare me at all. The Sharks are better than them.

I don't care if the Sharks are better than them or not. I don't feel good about any series against either Socal teams. Too many demons in the past. Gibson or Andersen is gonna Hiller the **** out of us. It's already happened this regular season.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
That game was frustrating. Also at some point I would like the coaching staff to recognize, or at least bring to the attention of the rest of the team that Tomas Hertl is their best faceoff man.

inorite? ward has the rep but his results havent been as good

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I don't care if the Sharks are better than them or not. I don't feel good about any series against either Socal teams. Too many demons in the past. Gibson or Andersen is gonna Hiller the **** out of us. It's already happened this regular season.

Well, chances are they're going to have to play one of them in the first round so unless you'd prefer missing the playoffs altogether out of fear of playing them, we're going to have to get over that feeling. The games were all one goal games. They're equal teams at best. I'll take my chances.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Hoping for a first round against Arizona if that happens. Best scenario I think.

Not going to happen. By season's end, Ducks will move into 2nd in the Pacific.

Sharks will either scrape into 3rd or snag a wildcard... So we will either play Kings, Ducks, or Hawks... So another first round exit.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
inorite? ward has the rep but his results havent been as good

Hertl is over 56% right now. Ward is under 50%. Hertl is above everyone. Obviously he's taken fewer faceoffs of late, but he's taken enough to show that he's quite good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad