GDT: #8 | "Here Comes A New Challenger" | Kraken @ Oilers | Nov 1 2021, 7:30 PM | SNOne, 630 CHED

Who will be the first Oiler to ever score on the Kraken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
4 golas for Yamamoto... as he breaks out in his home state.

... edit woops misspelled that... so I guess he gets no goals but 4 new shoes... which makes him feel great and his style increases which leads to him playing even better... aka TO hockey method for success.

Game is in Edmonton

Reactions: TB12

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
Smith took a full practice today. I predict that he will back up Koskinen tonight and then face the Predators on Wednesday.

We might even have a Skinner sighting on his birthday to get him some experience against a bad team but given that we're not in 1st, Tippett likely goes for the best chance to win.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
4 golas for Yamamoto... as he breaks out in his home state.

... edit woops misspelled that... so I guess he gets no goals but 4 new shoes... which makes him feel great and his style increases which leads to him playing even better... aka TO hockey method for success.

I'm going to the game tonight, if it's in Seattle I'm gonna be upset :laugh:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If you think Skinner is going to see the net at any point this season, might I remind you of the way Tippett handled Bouchard last year.

I really doubt Skinner sees a single NHL game this year.

Which TBH would be beyond f***ing stupid. We need to see if Skinner can hold the fort at the NHL level unless we are hell bent on adding another goalie between now and next season and see Smith as the back-up.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
If you think Skinner is going to see the net at any point this season, might I remind you of the way Tippett handled Bouchard last year.

Well he's going to see a lot of NHL games with a great view from on the bench... but likely none with a net view. :)

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto

Skinner becomes waiver eligible next year and you can’t really work in a goalie like you can a skater. I think at the very least he gets some games if we clinch the playoffs a bit before the season ends.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Over/Under on the PPO the Oilers get... I'm saying 2.5 and I'd probably bet the under.
A new franchise that the league desperately wants to do well vs. a historically good powerplay that the league doesn’t want to get PP’s because of “reasons”.
I'm hammering that under all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad