GDT: 7PM ET: Philadelphia Flyers at YOUR NEW JERSEEEYYYYY DEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lou

Apr 2, 2004
Fact of the day:

Cups won before you were born don't count. That means any Flyer fan younger than 38 has 0, count 'em 0 Cups.

Status Quo*

I'll be at the game in a suite. Please win Devils, please win.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Hockey!

KRuLKBh.gif

GtmlG7s.jpg

mTAgnnc.jpg

PlGY1tO.gif

Z2kZmWb.gif

w13Z2X4.jpg

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I'll be listening to this one on my way to Maine. So if you see someone pounding their steering wheel and punching the roof of the car on I-95 in a blue Kovalchuk Atlanta jersey, you'll know who it is :laugh:

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Rod Pelley, NHL superstar?

Trying to post that picture of Pelley with Crosby, Ovechkin and co. from the playoffs a few back.. not working :(

lol that picture was hilarious. Of all the players to pick from the Devils, and they pick Rocket Rod "Richard" Pelley.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Should be another easy game if we play our style and they play theirs.. I'm going to the game and I may just take a nap until the 2nd period when we undoubtedly take over and their fans make an early dash for the Turnpike South

Goonery should be at an all time high for them tonight.. Frustration against us has set in and that's about all their good at when playing hockey isn't working

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rod Pelley, NHL superstar?

Trying to post that picture of Pelley with Crosby, Ovechkin and co. from the playoffs a few back.. not working :(

I hated that guy. Lou picked him out by name when John Madden left as somebody we have to give a chance to. He wasn't even good enough to replace the decaying Madden. He wasn't even a fraction of the younger Madden. Aside from the Ducks who accepted this trade, nobody would give this guy an NHL job because he has no business here in the NHL. He's now playing with the Ducks AHL team Norfolk Admirals on an AHL contract I'm pretty sure. Right where he belongs.

The only sadness in seeing him go was that he was our 5th longest tenured player at the time. Behind Marty, Patty, Zach, Travis. Despite only having a full time spot for 2 seasons.

DevilChuk*

Should be another easy game if we play our style and they play theirs.. I'm going to the game and I may just take a nap until the 2nd period when we undoubtedly take over and their fans make an early dash for the Turnpike South

Goonery should be at an all time high for them tonight.. Frustration against us has set in and that's about all their good at when playing hockey isn't working

What is it now? 5 straight games against the Flyers and 4 against the Rangers now?

Feels good man

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bryz has been pretty good this year even though the Flyers at times haven't. Their PP has gotten a lot better too the same way ours has. I hope the PK is back to normal. It doesn't look bad, but it's kinda a bummer to give up 4 PP goals in the last 3 games.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They're actually playing Foster tonight? Lavy annoyed me by scratching him last time :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad