Post-Game Talk: #78 | FLYERS 2 at Avalanche 1 | Wed., Mar. 28, 2018, 10:00 pm ET

Flyers1928

Jan 26, 2018
Canada
im f***ing done watching this crap, almost like they wanted to lose. f***ing jori double shifting with matt read good lord. How many turnovers by their worst players in last 3 mins like manning holy f*** if ur gonna lose do it with ur best players. No clue how hexy can sit there and watch that shit he can go too as far as im concerned

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I mean, I understand the frustration with how they got pinned in their own zone most of the last 4 minutes and couldn't clear to save their lives.
But Giroux and Couturier and Provorov played a ton of minutes at the end, and they can't play every minute, especially when they were running around in their own zone almost the whole time.
And who else do you put out there? You aren't going to put Patrick and Lindblom out there with the lead and Colorado pressuring like all hell in your own zone. You sure aren't going to put Laughton out there. Lehtera is horrible, but it's almost by default, because they have no one else. You can't play Provorov the whole time. It's really a matter of lack of depth. Unfortunately, they are stuck putting lousy players out there because their few reliable players can't play the whole time.

Anyway, Mrazek got the job done. Good for him. It was huge.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
I don't even want to think of this team in a 7 game series against anyone with the way they've been playing. It's going to be a massacre

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Some folks should try enjoying the games a little.

It’s hard when you’re doing this almost every game out of boredom.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad