Post-Game Talk: #77 | Flyers at Sabres | April 5, 2024 | Loss

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
For those fans who think that saviors will come to them from Russia, there is one piece of advice. Watch KHL games. Leave the advanced statistics to the hockey nerds. Just. Watch. Hockey. Fedotov was slow even by the standards of the 2022 Olympics. You would know this if you watched hockey. But instead, you and Philly media went crazy and convinced yourself that you got your own Shesterkin. Don't sign KHL players. Don't draft players from the KHL. Panarin and Kaprizov are already in the NHL, there are no new Panarins and Kaprizovs there.

Right, and that offensive in the fall worked.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Playoffs or not the truth is we don't deserve to be in the playoffs . We would be 1 point out of 7th if we were in the central . People use to talk that out division was so tough but now it's the crappiest division in the NHL .

Teams have short shelf life under Tort's and the second they start to slip his true personality comes out . He jumps up and down , calls out players benches players says shit like it is obvious we have players that don't know how to win . I thought we got rid of those players last year that don't know how to win now we apparently have a whole new crop of players who don't know how to win .

People who think he is a great coach will support his antics no matter what happens so I just shake my head and laugh at them .

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Ah you negative nellies are all the same. I was warned this place was full of haters and I can see it's somewhat true. You all had this team near dead last and instead we've gotten a season full of lots of wins and a playoff race. We also have extra draft picks and players coming and a good cap situation. If you don't consider that success, well, I think you will always find a way to complain.
No I predicted they would finish around this point total. I didn't think the rest of the East would be this ass.

Good for you for being so willing to siluck down the kool-aid. Somebody needs to pay their bills. Just remember when you are shitting on MM in 2028 that none of this is surprising.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Ah you negative nellies are all the same. I was warned this place was full of haters and I can see it's somewhat true. You all had this team near dead last and instead we've gotten a season full of lots of wins and a playoff race. We also have extra draft picks and players coming and a good cap situation. If you don't consider that success, well, I think you will always find a way to complain.
oh look another "cant you just enjoy the wins"...

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Was Farabee high sticked and bloodied or was it friendly fire? Didn't seem like anybody cared.

Boocowski

Mar 31, 2024
Which means nothing because there's still no pathway to obtaining elite talent to pair up with Michkov. 18th most wins in the league (less than the Sabres - could you imagine if we tanked and ended up like Buffalo?)
It's called entertainment. That's what we got. Why I tune in. It's not like we would have done anything had we made the playoffs this year anyway. We're far from that level.

Not sure what your Sabres point is. I wouldn't want to be them. Tanking killed that franchise and even with a ton of young talent they can't get out of that deep hole. No thank you. We are already building a better culture than that.

No I predicted they would finish around this point total. I didn't think the rest of the East would be this ass.

Good for you for being so willing to siluck down the kool-aid. Somebody needs to pay their bills. Just remember when you are shitting on MM in 2028 that none of this is surprising.
Nope. No kool aid. Just not going to be negative. It eats at your soul. Team gave me more good games and more entertainment than I expected this year. To me that is progress.

nacc BLOCC

Apr 16, 2019
Oh look another fan wishing they fail so he can say "I told you so". Too easy man, too easy.

not directed solely at you because i don’t know you, but directed at you and other people i also do not know.

all (most) of the people that “want the team to fail” would prefer the team to be significantly better than wildcard contender lmao for a long stretch of time.

take your medicine, enjoy the losses, and get some damn standards for yourself.

Boocowski

Mar 31, 2024
not directed solely at you because i don’t know you, but directed at you and other people i also do not know.

all (most) of the people that “want the team to fail” would prefer the team to be significantly better than wildcard contender lmao for a long stretch of time.

take your medicine, enjoy the losses, and get some damn standards for yourself.
wtf are you trying to say? "take your medicine"? wtf?

Boocowski

Mar 31, 2024
real fans enjoy the losses. i ain’t no fair weather only rooting when the team is good fan.

medicine is good for you. read that again.
Still not following you. "real fan". So am I a fake fan? or a real fan with medicine? I can't quite get through this sunny logic.
You're saying it's bad to have enjoyed this season more than last?????

nacc BLOCC

Apr 16, 2019
Still not following you. "real fan". So am I a fake fan? or a real fan with medicine? I can't quite get through this sunny logic.
You're saying it's bad to have enjoyed this season more than last?????

asking a lot of good questions here. you gotta take it as it comes, if you’re going to level up nothing is linear. i mean my daily routine has about four hours devoted to six pack abs. and that’s worth it for me. but few? not so much.

i’m saying that you would have enjoyed this season even more if the losses also brought you great pleasure and modulated release.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad