GDT: 72 | "No Text" | Oilers @ Golden Knights | March 17 | 8 PM | SN-W

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
Yes it was. Watch again, it was obvious.

I mean i'm pretty sure the NHL doesn't really even know what Goalie Interference really is anymore so it's not really surprising. There's been so many goals this year that have been called back because of goalie interference that was less contact than what just happened and goals allowed that were worse than what just happened. The league is so wishy washy on half of the rules it's insane.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If Koskinen actually moved instead of toppling over like a house of cards he might've had a case.

Maybe if Nurse hadn’t have made like three separate egregious errors on the shift. Guy looks completely overwhelmed.

Koskinen hasn’t been good though.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Ive watched it about 10 times already, it was resting on his pad and not moving until contact.

We must have seen different angles. Bellamare didn't arrive until after the puck squeaked through his pads. It was clear as day from the replays I saw.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Funny Chia built the oilers to be big and tough, and on paper they are tougher then almost all their opponents but they all play like a punch of powder puffs, so frustrating...

Reactions: rjayd2

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
So many **** contracts on this team, can't even blow it up and rebuild like they need. Maybe in 3 years....****ing DIE Chia.

Not to pick on you specifically, but it's amazing to me how so many Oilers fans have no concept of what the word "rebuild" means.

Like, this is fact 1 about the Oilers since 2007 and ya'll whiff it every time.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I'm going to be like one of those Leafs fans who has never seen a Stanley Cup win in their lifetime. Hell, I'd be overjoyed with just a f***ing playoff appearance :help:

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
That glove hand is worth 16mil
It’s not just his glove hand, as bad as that it. He has pucks that him in the chest, bounce up in the air and then land at his feet and he has no idea where the puck went. We see stuff like this numerous times a game. I legitimately wonder if he has a problem with his eyesight.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Funny Chia built the oilers to be big and tough, and on paper they are tougher then almost all their opponents but they all play like a punch of powder puffs, so frustrating...

Why forecheck when you can pass the puck into the net.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Chiarelli is the biggest piece of ****. I wish I ran into him so I could give him a piece of my mind. Like let's sign a 30 year old journeyman goalie to a 3 year contract after a few games. ****ing idiot.

Reactions: FiveFourteenSixOne

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Yeah this team has no idea how to evaluate its own talent and we are actually paying basically a rookie NHL goalie 4 plus for multiple years its ludicrous.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hitch is probably thinking “why the **** did I take this job?”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad