Prospect Info: #71OA - Hurricanes Select LW Alexander Perevalov

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Was Michkov's linemate for years in kid leagues. Pity Carolina won't get Michkov.
eh you never know... maybe we trade Necas for an unprotected pick next year to give us cap space for big UFA spending and win the lottery next year

MadeUpName

Mar 24, 2022
I’d be very happy if he came in “a couple of years” which implies 2. Tempering my expectations though due to world circumstances, expecting 4-5 years at the soonest, but I hope I’m wrong there
Ponomarev and Pashin just came over to the AHL as 2020 draftees. Even with all the current craziness. It is difficult to gauge the complexities.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I'm bad at comparisons, but I somehow thought of Dadonov.
CAROLINA HURRICANES TRADE PROSPECT PEREVALOV TO ANAHEIM DUCKS FOR ONDREJ KASE

MY BAD CAROLINA HURRICANES TRADE PROSPECT PEREVALOV TO ANAHEIM DUCKS FOR 2ND ROUND PICK, PENDING PEREVALOV'S NTC

MY BAD CAROLINA HURRICANES WILL JUST HOLD ONTO PEREVALOV AND TRY TO TRADE HIM NEXT YEAR

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
@Caser
Any updates on him?
I think with Perevalov we are in the big unknown territory, I have a feeling that the Lokomotiv organization doesn't really have a place for him on the KHL roster and the MHL isn't motivating enough for him anymore, so I'm not sure what will be the solution here, but there are still more than 2 months for them to figure out something.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
I think with Perevalov we are in the big unknown territory, I have a feeling that the Lokomotiv organization doesn't really have a place for him on the KHL roster and the MHL isn't motivating enough for him anymore, so I'm not sure what will be the solution here, but there are still more than 2 months for them to figure out something.

Easy, just bring him over to the Chicago Wolv . . . uh, nevermind. :sarcasm:

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
I doubt that it would solve the issue, I mean Pashin had a solid experience at the VHL level and still so far he wasn't able to do very well in the AHL, Perevalov likely wouldn't even make the AHL roster at this point.

It was a joke, the Wolves went independent and the Canes aren't currently aligned with any AHL team. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad