• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Best: All in the Family

Favorite: Barney Miller

Edit: One didn't see mentioned that was good: The Mary Tyler Moore show.

MTM was terrific,forgot about that one.Great cast and writing. Never got the connection though with the ending

images

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
UFO, The Persuaders, Department S, Iron Man, Mission Impossible (but better in the late 60's), Mannix, Dan August, McMilland and wife, Columbo, Six million dollar man, Rockford files, WKRP, The Love Boat, Starsky and Hutch, Threes Company, Welcome back Kotter, Dukes of Hazard and Little house in the prey.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Yeah, that was Furley (Don Knotts). The Mr. Roper character (Norman Fell) always struck me as the ultimate pervert, his facial expressions were fabulous. But, it’s been too long since I’ve watched the show.
And he plays a corrupted cop in Bullitt too. He once played a full episode of Man fron the Uncle (he replaced Solo and Kuryakin injured) and it was one of the best episode of the serie.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Carroll O'Connor created one of the greatest TV characters of all time in Archie Bunker. Archie stands as an example of how superb acting can take a character further than the writers ever imagined. I'd rank Archie Bunker up there with Tony Soprano, Andy Sipowicz, Walter White, maybe even Mr. Spock, as characters who became iconic thanks to the unique voice, mannerisms, physicality and pathos of the actor. None of those characters would've been remotely the same with another actor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad