Post-Game Talk: #70 | Flyers at Hurricanes | March 21, 2024 | Flyers lose 3-2 (OT)

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
But seriously, f*** this clown.

This is embarrassing at this point how much this guy skirts the responsibilities of his job. He’ll be taking games off any day now.

If Briere had any balls whatsoever, he’d bench Torts next game. Nobody is above the team. Gotta hold everyone accountable.

Or if he isn’t allowed to bench Torts cause that decision is above his head, he could at least have his son push Torts down the stairs or something.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
But seriously, f*** this clown.

This is embarrassing at this point how much this guy skirts the responsibilities of his job. He’ll be taking games off any day now.

giphy.gif

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
If Briere had any balls whatsoever, he’d bench Torts next game. Nobody is above the team. Gotta hold everyone accountable.

Or if he isn’t allowed to bench Torts cause that decision is above his head, he could at least have his son push Torts down the stairs or something.

Here’s the thing though… he doesn’t.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
It’s mental illness to not use Tippett, Frost, or Konecny on either of your top 2 units 3v3. Lose before they get a shift. Why would you not want those guys to see the most ice time? Brought to you by the minds that gave you: “2D OT.” Can’t wait for the safety scissor usage in the playoffs.
Epic t-shirt territory in this post

Reactions: mr4tno and BiggE

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
I get it if they lost. But they won the last game (maybe should have lost) and get a point off the canes. Another win and I’ll be shocked they got 5 pts off these 7 games.

Next 3 games are still tough, with little rest in between:

Bruins (Sat)
Panther (Sun)
Rangers (Tues)

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
It’s mental illness to not use Tippett, Frost, or Konecny on either of your top 2 units 3v3. Lose before they get a shift. Why would you not want those guys to see the most ice time? Brought to you by the minds that gave you: “2D OT.” Can’t wait for the safety scissor usage in the playoffs.

When it came back from commercial and I saw them on the bench (at least Tippet and TK, I think) it was

giphy (4).gif

Then it starts and I see Poehling and Forester out there. I'm thinking maybe the thought is to concede the draw and just try to get possession with them having tired guys out there.

Then Poehling was out for, I believe the whole first minute. What are we doing? I'd love for any TORTS guy to explain this to me.

I'm 100% certain TORTS hates 3v3, and at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he does this shit just to spite the league.

But hey, you never know.

spinal-tap-clever-and-stupid.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Magua and BiggE

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Theres a reason they've been the worst OT team in the NHL since Torts took over.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Brandon Manning is a known bigot.

And he sucks really badly at hockey.
I totally forgot about the racist stuff because I douched 99% of his existence out of my mind once he left the team. We've had enough scumbags since then to overwrite ManDog in my brain except for when Boxcar is evoked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad