NHL Entry Draft: 7-Round Mock Draft (Draft in progress)

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
:rangers

Select

2.png
Toni Utunen
2.png

Brady Tkachuk
canada.png

Joseph Veleno
canada.png

Isac Lundeström
se.png

Martin Kaut
cz.png

Adam Ginning
se.png

Riley Sutter
canada.png

Danila Galenyuk
flag_russia.png

Tony Utunen
2.png

PM’d next pick

37 others

Apr 18, 2017
:sharks
With the 147th overall selection (or whatever pick it is), the San Jose Sharks are proud to select left wing Nikita Rtischev from Krasnaya Armiya Moskva

Next GM PM'd.​

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The Toronto Maple Leafs select, from the Owen Sound Attack, center Aidan Dudas.

WPG PM'd.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
^wasnt that supposed to be Nashville?
Oh yeah... 100%
Not sure how I did that!

If you want to just auto NSH bc they haven't made their pick, then you can go ahead @Tapu Coco
Otherwise, I think the draft is pretty much dead.
Unless people want me to keep it alive, or somebody else wants to, I'm okay with calling it here.

Last edited:

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
In that case, Nashville is autoed at 155: Carter Robertson, D, Ottawa (OHL), and Perbix is still on the board (though @johum7 is up next so we can assume he'll be the next pick).

Sabres select at 156: Yegor Sokolov, LW, Cape Breton (QMJHL)

Draft Summary:
1-1: Rasmus Dahlin, D, Frolunda (SHL)
2-36: Jett Woo, D, Moose Jaw (WHL)
3-78: Nando Eggenberger, F, Davos (NLA)
4-117: Jacob Ingham, G, Mississauga (OHL)
6-156: Yegor Sokolov, F, Cape Breton (QMJHL)
7-187

I'll PM the next just in case. I'd like to keep this going, but if we call it off that's understandable too. In that event, thank you @uncleben85 for keeping this going smoothly.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyersdad

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I'll PM the next just in case. I'd like to keep this going, but if we call it off that's understandable too. In that event, thank you @uncleben85 for keeping this going smoothly.

You're welcome!
If people keep going, I'll keep updating the list!
Maybe we can even do it how they used to do the draft, instead of continually autoing - once your done, you can stop, and your remaining picks are negated, but the other teams can keep making picks? For example, in 1974 (the longest NHL draft ever) Kansas City bowed out in the 8th round and stopped making picks, and Washington kept making picks until the 25th round..! Of course we'd stop at 7 though.

BHawks are next then, I imagine @johum7 will keep Perbix as the pick?
After Chicago is @McGroober with Vancouver

UPDATED DRAFT LIST

Last edited:

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
Maybe we can even do it how they used to do the draft, instead of continually autoing - once your done, you can stop, and your remaining picks are negated, but the other teams can keep making picks? For example, in 1974 (the longest NHL draft ever) Kansas City bowed out in the 8th round and stopped making picks, and Washington kept making picks until the 25th round..! Of course we'd stop at 7 though.

In that case, I'm drafting Taro Tsujimoto's grandson.

Reactions: uncleben85

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad