Rosters ATM

Merry Christmas!

Rosters.png

Reactions: Hockeyisl1fe

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
Didn’t have a single chance to get on my phone Christmas Eve to pick, work was too busy :( then drinking happened sorry Saw. Time for the catch up picks

Dmitri Sokolov F
Mikhail Maltsev F
Dmitri Samurokov D

Reactions: Hockeyisl1fe

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
Knew hoping Poehling and Boqvist would fall to my next two picks would have been too good to be true :(
Ive go no clue at this point what Im doing as there arent any projected lineups yet anywhere. Shooting in the dark, but at least I know Poehling is good. Was between McLeod and Boqvist for me with the other pick but chose McLeod for some reason.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Ive go no clue at this point what Im doing as there arent any projected lineups yet anywhere. Shooting in the dark, but at least I know Poehling is good. Was between McLeod and Boqvist for me with the other pick but chose McLeod for some reason.

Yeah there's a lot of going through statistics and threads in here at this point and then trying to connect the dots. I've heard lots of good stuff about him from (biased)Habs fans so was excited to pick him if he was still there.

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
I got no notification from Khabby... I'll pick Adam Fox. Edit: already picked, I'll take Välimäki then.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad