Post-Game Talk: #69 | Jets 1 at FLYERS 2 | Sat., Mar. 10, 2018

SchatzY

Jul 30, 2016
Lehigh Valley
I'm sad I can't bitch about Lehtera today, but Manning on the other hand he was out classed by Sanheim all day.

Overall a good game too get back on track for the playoff push.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
That was his best game as a Flyer. He deserved to be recognized.
Our threshold is quite sad. His best game at 4.7 million includes zero goals and we are supposed to be praising him. He should always play as well as you're claiming and put points up...that's what we pay him for. His actual job is to score and not f*** up when he's on the ice

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
giphy.gif

Hak logic whenever a kid makes a mistake.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Our threshold is quite sad. His best game at 4.7 million includes zero goals and we are supposed to be praising him. He should always play as well as you're claiming and put points up...that's what we pay him for. His actual job is to score and not **** up when he's on the ice
He shouldn't see the ice based on his play this season, but it's okay to compliment him if he plays a good game.

Reactions: Patrick Division

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
All we need to do is put weal in for read. That should get us 1 point. We will get the other one by benching TK. Or maybe the other way around.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we won 2-1 or something.

——-

My post from earlier!

Great game by the flyers. Sanheim is incredible! Imagine him over manning all year. We’d be in the division lead!

Mrazek looking to get back on track and that’s the best news of all. I think Couts hitting 30 is incoming. Great game by Lehtera and read.

Filppula was HORRENDOUS! He needs to be replaced ASAP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad