Prospect Info: 64th Overall, Mattias Norlinder LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Depending on when the NHL start the next season there is a high probability that there might be some NHL players playing on SHL teams according to Swedish media.

I imagine the 7 teams that didn't participate in the Play-In may send players to Europe to get some games in. They haven't played a single game since March. So if the season starts December 4th as planned, that would put them about 8-9 months without playing. And if the NHL season starts even later than December, then it would be even longer without playing.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
C MORE does not accept ''non nordic credit cards'' in their words. I spoke to them about this. What's weird is that visa themselves have no idea what a nordic credit card is lol.

I'll have Telia this year. Maybe I'll start putting things up on twitch, but perhaps there's a reason why someone hasn't already.

I know people have been putting games on twitch, OHL and QMJHL if you know where to look. There are rare free streams from Liiga here and there, I just want to catch a few Ilves games to see Ikonen. I will mostly be focused on Frolunda for day games.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
upload_2020-8-27_14-11-44.png

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I missed the first goal. The second one was a sieve by Malmö's keeper, but he'll take it. It's important to get the shot on net.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I knew he'll do something dangerous right after that faceoff. He was in position to shoot right from the beginning.

upload_2020-8-27_13-27-42.png

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Hope the Habs bring him in for the next camp and give him a serious look. He is the same age as Boqvist (edit, actually 4 months older), whom the Hawks have been playing as their #1 PPQB since midway through the season.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad