Post-Game Talk: #64 | Flyers at Lightning | March 9, 2024 | 7-0 Loss

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Adding Johnson made this team worse, end of story.

More bad losses like this and the playoffs will start making this team and their culture implode.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
I thought it was interesting that as soon as Torts was kicked out, Frost played with Tippett and Farabee (for the most part).
Either that or they realized they needed offense and Laughton is a black hole when it comes to offense

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
He and the other Staal brothers don't like the non-heterosexual people of the world.

So he's not a great guy. Actually, quite a shitty person.
I used Staal as an example based on his play, I obviously don't know him, just going by what Flyer brass preach why hes around. Could have/should have usedother players just as easily...Deslaurier, Atkinson come quickly to mind...

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Don’t mind him doing what he did. Didn’t see the game, but it’s a mighty robotic league in the regular season so a bit of entertainment isn’t bad. If that was Lavy I’d support it just as much.

The days of Hakstol taking everything up the ass I don’t miss one second.

Torts has a low of flaws - but I like Hilferty’s reaction too.

He’s not the right coach for a rebuild, but this isn’t a rebuild anyway.

Maybe I’m getting ill.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
He and the other Staal brothers don't like the non-heterosexual people of the world.

So he's not a great guy. Actually, quite a shitty person.
ribbon-seinfeld.gif

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
WTF , it will be one of the happiest days of my life when he is out of the game . The game is to be about the players not the gong show going on behind the bench .
The sooner he’s gone in favour of a real coach, the better.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Either that or they realized they needed offense and Laughton is a black hole when it comes to offense
Yeah. I have no idea why it was made, or if Torts’ stamp of approval was on it. I would guess it was. It just made me think.

Frost was taken off the PP on the last shift too. So you have to factor that in as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad