Prospect Info: 62 OA - RW Felix Unger Sorum (Leksand SHL)

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
5 shifts in the game. One prolonged attack which he was a big factor in, and another shift with a pass to Hedman which could have resulted in an apple if Hedman didn't absolutely roof that puck haha, as standouts.

Reactions: geehaad and DaveG

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
5 shifts in the game. One prolonged attack which he was a big factor in, and another shift with a pass to Hedman which could have resulted in an apple if Hedman didn't absolutely roof that puck haha, as standouts.
What impressed me most is the fact that he was able to step into a game with very limited ice time and actually make an impression.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Peter Forsberg & Hallam (Sweden's HC) when asked about FUS after the game had two things in common to say: "played his game" and "plays calm, cool, and collected."

Dahlin when asked about him started smiling the moment he was mentioned. Calls FUS a great guy. Calm, skilled, and plays with no respect for his opponents.

Also said FUS brought up to him a fan pic he took with him 5-6 years ago.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
FUS: No points, tight game against the French, in 15 min. of play.

Necas on Saturday against GB (are they even ECHL level) had game leading 17 minutes, 7 shots but with no production.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Some quotes from after the game:

HC Hallam:
Really good. I think he has that calm. Keeps the puck in the right situations, passes it in the right situations. It's not very easy to come in when you're not really in game shape, but he does a very very good game.

Dahlin:
It's fun. He has such a calmness. He's awesome with the puck. It's fun to see.

Dahlin on what FUS does so well:
Keeping the puck, protecting it, and create plays for others. He has such a freaking understanding of the game. He does it really well.

Kempe on playing with him:
It was fun as hell! He's very good. Before I came I had not seen him play much. I had heard about him that he was a great playmaker.

It was fun to play with him. Tried talking with him a little beforehand that he should go out and play his game and do what he's good at and not to think so much. I think he did a good job.

Kempe on his strengths:
He's fast, quick in all directions. Good hands. A good playmaker too. That's what I've heard and seen beforehand. When you play with him on the ice he's really fast and quick edges. Slippery. Hard for the opponent to get to.

FUS however was a tad more critical of himself. About his game:
It was alright. I was a bit sloppy at times. That's how it is.

If he's being critical of himself:
Yes, a little bit. I think I can do better. But that's hockey.

On if he might not play against Slovakia:
We'll see what happens. Like, just be ready if you get the chance. If I get to play I'll be happy, otherwise just keep on practicing.

Side note: during his intermission interview after the first period, a teammate briefly put up the blade of their stick on his face.

Closest he was to a point in the game was when he set up Eriksson Ek with a great pass, EEk chose to reset and use his wrister, hit the crossbar with the goalie yet to have fully moved to his side.

moses malone 12

Oct 19, 2020
was it FU

Some quotes from after the game:

HC Hallam:

Dahlin:

Dahlin on what FUS does so well:

Kempe on playing with him:

Kempe on his strengths:

FUS however was a tad more critical of himself. About his game:

If he's being critical of himself:

On if he might not play against Slovakia:

Side note: during his intermission interview after the first period, a teammate briefly put up the blade of their stick on his face.

Closest he was to a point in the game was when he set up Eriksson Ek with a great pass, EEk chose to reset and use his wrister, hit the crossbar with the goalie yet to have fully moved to his side.

was it FUS or gunler who got the extended look at training camp this past season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad