Prospect Info: 62 OA - RW Felix Unger Sorum (Leksand SHL)

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
As both @Unsustainable and @AhosDatsyukian said, my reference was how Aho became star when he was thrust into the center position between Laine and Puljujarvi during the 2016 IIHF Juniors tournament.
Wait, was he not a C before then?

I know he wasn't originally a C for us, he was a W, but I was always thinking that he was originally a C we played at W to start

EDIT: Guess not...man you think our hot taeks are bad...check out this stuff...

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
What about his recent play on the National team that you like?
He's just such a smart player who applies his IQ to all three zones. A very cerebral, and deceptive, player. Started to shoot the puck throughout this stint, will go to the boards, and has nothing against playing net front.

Heck, his by far biggest issue with the NT has been his faceoff ability, but can you blame him? :laugh: Sure, he gets out-muscled along the boards right now but he's tenacious so he gets right back to it.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Not registered against the United States, but don’t get discouraged and watch it anyways because you’ll get to see possibly the worst player a swedish national team has ever iced in the world championships in Linus Johansson. I suggest you all tune in, it’s gonna be a horror show. He’s gonna get exposed so badly that he’ll need therapy for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: geehaad and DaveG

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
He's just such a smart player who applies his IQ to all three zones. A very cerebral, and deceptive, player. Started to shoot the puck throughout this stint, will go to the boards, and has nothing against playing net front.

Heck, his by far biggest issue with the NT has been his faceoff ability, but can you blame him? :laugh: Sure, he gets out-muscled along the boards right now but he's tenacious so he gets right back to it.

Rod can fix his faceoff percentage.

• Haha
Reactions: geehaad

baconandbread

Oct 30, 2019

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Scratch that, the swedish hockey federation decided not to gamble and wait for possible second round additions (which seemed unlikely) so Felix Unger Sörum will represent Sweden at the worlds!

@EK47
I didn't see him on the box score for yesterday's 5-2 win nor does he show up on the list on the overall roster. Did he get hurt or was dropped?

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
@EK47
I didn't see him on the box score for yesterday's 5-2 win nor does he show up on the list on the overall roster. Did he get hurt or was dropped?
He’s in the roster but was a healthy scratch for the US game. They release the lineup for tonights game in a couple of hours and it’s against Poland so there’s a decent chance he’ll play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad