~60 pt players who you think may crack 80 this year?

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I think Val Nichushkin showed who he really is in the SCF and keeps the momentum going, 75-80 point range for him this season and going forward

Reactions: John Mandalorian

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I'll give another home vote to Suzuki, definitely a good value fantasy league pick imo, he's gonna get a ton of minutes and he's very durable.

Ehlers also has the skill/experience to have a strong "breakout" (point-wise, obviously we all know he's a good player already) season as well, assuming he stays healthy.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
This is the year RNH stay healthy for a full 82 games season and get 75pts.

Would require more than health. Nobody even knows if RNH plays in the top 6 or with McLeod on a matchup 3rd line.

If he’s back on Draisaitl wing full time, it’s possible. If not I don’t think he’d break 60

• Haha
Reactions: Foppberg

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
I like Lekh quite a bit as a player, but I'd be shocked if he hit 80 points. He had a career-high of 38 last year, so 60 points would be a huge year for him.
I like Lehkonen aswell, he's a valuable asset to any team but 80 points? I'd be ready to go to some organ auction in Pattaya and donate my left kidney if that ever happens.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
If Artturi Lehkonen gets to play in 1st line and PP1 or in 2nd line with Rantanen and PP1, like he did in playoffs most of the time I think he has potential to be close to 80 points. The "problem" is that he is so responsible defensively, that it limits his offensive production quite a bit.
Not 80 pts, no

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I disagree with Pastrnak projected to be Full time on that line and Krejci playing PP1 on the point with McAvoy

Charlie is out for a while as is Marchand (who is the most important bruin right now IMO) and Krejci/ Hall duo on the PP! isn't very frightening for opposition teams to be honest.

Reactions: StorminSnvechnAho

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Nico Hischier is at 40 in 40 (team has played 41), so he's got a shot. His previous high was 60 points last year (in 70 games).

The biggest obstacle for him will be staying healthy as he generally tends to miss a handful of games since his sophomore season

TryamkinPleaseReturn

Rapidly Shrinking Cult
Feb 7, 2019
Reactions: GrumpyKoala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad