GDT: #6 - AZ @ NJ - What's a winning streak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevRickus

Damon Severson Fan Club President
Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
CoyotesGDTBanner_zpsd9vgejnm.png

Could it happen? Could we really win back to back games? The win vs the Rangers wasnt pretty but that's the way the Devils are going to have to win.

Cory Schneider has a message for all the doubters:
CoryHater_zpscbkjubnx.gif

Chances of the Coyotes winning tonight?
nj-devil-elevator-o.gif

Will the Devils win tonight?
12354ee81df36f8d15dc3567d536105c.gif

Projected Lineups:

cJwcdzv.gif

Cammalleri-Henrique-Stempniak
Tlusty-Zajac-Palmieri
Boucher-Josefson-Tootoo
Matteau-Kalinin-Gionta/O'Neill
Greene-Larsson
Merrill-Moore
Schlemko-Severson
Schneider

200.gif

Domi-Vermette-Boedker
Rieder-Hanzal-Duclair
Chipchura-Richardson-Doan
Vitale-Gordon-Downie
Ekman-Larsson-Michalek
Dahlbeck-Stone
Grossman-Murphy
Smith

Prediction:
200.gif

Devils win 4-1

Actually+the+jersey+devil+is+real+and+is+smooth+as+_61a82e4691a0033de72d0bdac11df496.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DevRickus

Damon Severson Fan Club President
Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
Youtube embedding isnt working for some reason. Have tried multiple links. Video works outside of the site though for some reason.

Last edited:

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
LGD! In theory we could have a longer winning streak than the Habs after tonight.

(Coyotes GDT is pretty sweet)

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I thought a streak was 3 games?

Anywho, let's be the best NHL team that an AHL roster can be! Right Rangers fans?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I thought a streak was 3 games?

Anywho, let's be the best NHL team that an AHL roster can be! Right Rangers fans?

'If we win today that's two in a row...if we win tomorrow that's called a winning streak. It has happened before'

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we lose this game, it's going to be absolutely brutal. I might hide away from the internet for days so I don't have to read "see I told you the Coyotes were better than us!" And "the Coyotes are 4-2-0 and arent a bad team this year at all" from suckers that are foolish enough to believe that the Coyotes start isn't an absolute fluke and that they're really that good as their record would indicate.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
O'Neill in for Boucher.

Sigh.

Disappointing, but here's hoping O'Neill shows something.

I know Bleed has his hatred for Mike Smith and all but this isn't going to be an easy game. We need to throw as many pucks on net as possible against these guys and rattle them early. They're not strong defensively and Smith can get shaken by an early goal or two. The less opportunity we give their young guys up front the better.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Major League II wasn't as good as the original, but still was extremely quotable and enjoyable. Over the summer, I bought Jack Parkman and Taka Tanaka shirts for $4 apiece. [/coolstorybro]

day1devilsfan

Jul 19, 2011
Interwebz of PA
LGD! My little brother is singing the national anthem tonight and this will be his third time. Side note they have won both time he's done it before so here is to superstition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad