Post-Game Talk: 6-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
You know, last thing on Rat-Gate

It happened in the first. Wouldn't Marchand have told his team mates and staff that son of a bitch sucker punched me?

If he didn't then no punch happened.

If he did, then why didn't the team respond by going after Bennett or is it they didn't respond because then they didn't care and that's a tough look on them

Like I don't get the scenarios here

And then if he did tell them, then why would they be shocked the day after to "learn" about the punch?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
With Marchy out, Benny can now focus on Pasta and Debrusk.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
All of this discourse from Boston fans and media is so god damn embarrassing. I literally can’t believe all of the hoopla. Now they’re trying to watch every single play and freeze frame to find some sort of evidence of us doing something dirty. I’m losing brain cells reading these. I don’t engage with it but I may need to take a break from Twitter, it’s mind numbing.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
All of this discourse from Boston fans and media is so god damn embarrassing. I literally can’t believe all of the hoopla. Now they’re trying to watch every single play and freeze frame to find some sort of evidence of us doing something dirty. I’m losing brain cells reading these. I don’t engage with it but I may need to take a break from Twitter, it’s mind numbing.

The only thing dirty worth talking about is the toilet after Ekblad destroys 10 Taco Bell Gordita Crunches for his pre-game meal.

• Haha
Reactions: FrolikFan67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad