Post-Game Talk: 6-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Btw where is that that dude from Montreal board speaking some gibberish about this draft pick? Greatly missed, nice fella.

Fun times again, during last year run we were on a cruise, and they won the 4OT game - this year were on a cruise and what happens? Back to Back 6 goal wins against Bruins first time in 28 years 😎
Maybe Panthers should buy us some 2 month cruise every spring 😆

Anyway, great win again - go get the next one too!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

Hahahahahahahaha

*SUPER DEEP INHALE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*extra deep inhale

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGA

yes let's make it even more physical

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I found another angle of the Bennett punch

441872190_7239834659458822_2975888908446188268_n.jpg

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

*extra deep inhale

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGA

yes let's make it even more physical

Can you ask that Joe how he forgot about Forsling, Ekblad, OEL, Mikkola and Kulikov ?

Oh and also about Lundell, Luostarinen, Tarasenko, Rodrigues, Okposo, Lorentz and Tommy boy ??

Geez… My bad… Forgot about Chezsky !! … DOH !… Nevermind, Cousins didn’t play last night…

:D

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The best part is all these whiners whining about the Panthers being the dirtiest team in the history of sports are the same whiners who will whine about how hockey is turning into ballet on ice. Nothing but a bunch of sore losers with no self-awareness.

As I just pointed out in the playoffs board thread, Charlie McAvoy was suspended for post-whistle headshots against the Panthers earlier this season. Bruins fans defended him rabidly, even after the suspension.

I'm just gonna enjoy all of this.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
If we look at the Bennett/Marchand hit from our point of view if we thought about things like Boston fans.

We would say Marchard was targeting Bennett hurt hand/arm

Reactions: Amorgus and PSLguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad