Post-Game Talk: 6-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
I am telling you, PoMo just cant decide who to sit

The 4th line is playing too well, so if you leave that in tact there is no one else to sit except ERod or Tarasenko

Stenlund and Luost kill penalties.

If it were up to me, I'd sit Cousins but Okposo would likely be the guy out

Tank Barky Reino
Swaggy Benny Chucky
Luostar Lundo No hands
Lorentz Tommy Chezky
"Ni hands"
I am telling you, PoMo just cant decide who to sit

The 4th line is playing too well, so if you leave that in tact there is no one else to sit except ERod or Tarasenko

Stenlund and Luost kill penalties.

If it were up to me, I'd sit Cousins but Okposo would likely be the guy out

Tank Barky Reino
Swaggy Benny Chucky
Luostar Lundo No hands
Lorentz Tommy Chezky
"No hands" is now known as "One too many"

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Bennett according to some
1715436367476.gif

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Bruins fans are so mind broken by losing to our poverty franchise that they don't even understand concepts like conservation of momentum or the idea of bracing yourself for a check (something that happens hundreds of times in every hockey game). We are through the looking glass here, people.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
These bitches are making shit up! If they actually watched the replay they would know that he didn’t sucker punch 63. This is beyond ridiculous.

To be fair, there is another tweet with the same video, and it zooms in at the time of impact. It does look like Bennett clocks him with his right hand, as he is holding his stick.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
To be fair, there is another tweet with the same video, and it zooms in at the time of impact. It does look like Bennett clocks him with his right hand, as he is holding his stick.
I have not seen that video

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Arm extends no doubt, but he makes contact with his left shoulder on the back of Marchands right shoulder. Tough to call it intentional.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I don’t know about you guys but I am so disgusted by our dirty Panther’s team that has had 1 suspension all year long. It is so classless that this team pisses everyone off. I hate it!!! Bring me back to 2010.

Let's be real here, the Panthers play with an edge, Bennett is a very borderline guy, and there are plenty of infractions to be called. However, Boston is a team that mirrors that exact situation.

I honestly don't think Bennett SUCKER PUNCHED Brad Marchand, and the hand-wringing here is absolutely laughable. Since he's been in the league, Brad Marchand has slew-footed more guys than every single skater who's ever suited up for the Panthers combined. Bruins fans have defended him on even the most obvious examples of it, and now they're coming here trying to find freeze-frame evidence that Bennett maybe extended his gloved right hand and delivered an insane Saitama punch to the poor, defenseless #63.

Meanwhile, Marchand continued playing for two periods after the hit.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

I didn't even notice that last night.

it was def intentional but there was not much velocity behind it. I don't believe that could've caused the issue. the heavier collision looked to be Marchand's right side into benny's elbow. additionally, Marchand was grimacing in pain and hunched over in a way you might expect if he broke a rib, for example.

Reactions: Chaos2k7 and Ghoste

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
I don't know how the Boston Bruins (hockey team) is doing as a group right now, but I do know that their fans are f***ing broken. lol

Good LORD.

Crazy, isn’t it?

They are embarrassing themselves.

Like I said on the main board, I wish Boston’s players were as emotionally fragile as their fans so it would make things easier for the Panthers.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
What a pleasure this morning to read the press and all those articles about how Boston is broken and can’t keep up with the Cats…

It still is not full articles praising the Panthers, but it’s progress from "How unbeatable that physical Bruins-squad is in the playoffs !" and "The unbeatable Swayman taking Boston to the Cup !" titles after the first game !

:P

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I don't know how the Boston Bruins (hockey team) is doing as a group right now, but I do know that their fans are f***ing broken. lol

Good LORD.

I was telling my co-worker a couple of days ago how ironic the crying about the s**t-disturbing way The Panthers approach every game(especially in The Playoffs) is.

After Bennett got hurt in game 2 of the Tampa series the only guys other fan bases really identified as "rats" in the lineup was Chucky and Cousins, when the real menaces...Bennett and Lomberg...wern't even playing :laugh:.

When you eventually have all four off the of most evil, dirty, cowardly, pick-your-spot players on the ice at the same time for The Cats I'm fairly confident collective heads will explode and Patches/Lucic types calls will be made to 911.

Excessive "Ratting" will be petitioned to be made a 5 min major and game misconduct.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I was telling my co-worker a couple of days ago how ironic the crying about the s**t-disturbing way The Panthers approach every game(especially in The Playoffs) is.

After Bennett got hurt in game 2 of the Tampa series the only guys other fan bases really identified as "rats" in the lineup was Chucky and Cousins, when the real menaces...Bennett and Lomberg...wern't even playing :laugh:.

When you eventually have all four off the of most evil, dirty, cowardly, pick-your-spot players on the ice at the same time for The Cats I'm fairly confident collective heads will explode and Patches/Lucic types calls will be made to 911.

Excessive "Ratting" will be petitioned to be made a 5 min major and game misconduct.

Petition to change my username to ratting1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad