Post-Game Talk: 6-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Bruins board. "Time to start gooning it up"

With what Fat Pat ? Nobody fears him lol

They have been saying this since Wednesday night.

DA CODE, and "You wouldn't do that if Pat Maroon was in da game." Net result: they tried playing a more physical game and Brad Marchand got his eggs scrambled 'hitting' Sam Bennett.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Boston fans: “but we’re supposed to win! It’s not fair! NHL must do something! Waaaaaaa….!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Reddit has started catering to Ekblad now. Times have changed

IMG_2298.jpeg

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Boston fans: “but we’re supposed to win! It’s not fair! NHL must do something! Waaaaaaa….!!!!”

I get fans of other teams being mad when they play against the Panthers. Our team seems miserable, absolutely miserable to play against for 7 games.

But... Boston had... 16 shots on goal? They've got like 31 shots on goal in TWO GAMES. That's atrocious. They simply aren't going to win like that unless Bob falls asleep.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
On April 3, 2009 the Panthers lost late to a long eliminated Atlanta Thrasher team, which ultimately cost them a playoff spot as they lost the tiebreaker that year for 8th. I thought of that f***ing loss every day for 3 years until they made the playoffs in 2012. Imagine being mad over losing out on an 8 seed? How sad is that? That's how bad things were. Now they're 2 wins away from their 2nd straight ECF and 2 years removed from the President's Trophy. Who knows if they ultimately get over the hump but sometimes it's hard to believe this is real.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
On April 3, 2009 the Panthers lost late to a long eliminated Atlanta Thrasher team, which ultimately cost them a playoff spot as they lost the tiebreaker that year for 8th. I thought of that f***ing loss every day for 3 years until they made the playoffs in 2012. Imagine being mad over losing out on an 8 seed? How sad is that? That's how bad things were. Now they're 2 wins away from their 2nd straight ECF and 2 years removed from the President's Trophy. Who knows if they ultimately get over the hump but sometimes it's hard to believe this is real.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
it can get better.... trust me.. stay the course

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Legit was wondering why he was double posting then reread the names lmao

Also kudos to kompon
Joke of a pp turned into 4/6 tonight

And 2 on a 4min pp, thats crazy ive never seen that

Used to be wed do nothing on a 4minute one

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
We've already been so blessed after SO many years of literal dogshit hockey, hoping and praying just for a sniff at a playoff spot. Pathetic times we had but they make moments like tonight just so very special that words cannot adequately describe what it feels like. You literally have had to of lived it to truly know the feeling.

f***en eh boys let's wrap this shit up and get to the Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad