GDT: #58| Columbus Blue jackets @ New York Islanders | February 13th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-1

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
At what point does Weight say, wow this system isn’t working. We need to change it up. You can’t give up 41 shots through 2 periods and expect to win. This is just embarrassing.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I don't really like guys like Nelson. A softie with a boring way of playing.

Clutterbuck is of course fun to see.

If it's any comfort you guys look way better than Buffalo, which is the team I have seen most of this season. THe only thing they got going is Eichel. At least you have a few interesting pieces.

You seem like a good guy . You should go . Our game day threads are not the place to bake cookies together. We suck and it hurts

france62

Jun 15, 2010
They are behind , you know how it is , they'll start playing better in the third ....or not

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Once again, Halak the only player who has shown up. Has to be the 4th time in the last 5 games where he is the only one who has shown up. Yet some Isles fans will find a way to blame a loss on him when he has allowed two goals on 41 shots in 2 periods.

I mean at this point you almost have to laugh. Bad teams usually give up 30-35 shots and occasionally 40. This team gives up 40 every single night, and occasionally 50-60. I have never seen anything like this before, it is literally night after night.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
How do Doug Weight/Cronin/ect. still have f***ing jobs. They could literally pick a random poster on this board and they couldnt possibly do a worse job.

Reactions: Eberzal

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
You seem like a good guy . You should go . Our game day threads are not the place to bake cookies together. We suck and it hurts
I like the underdogs. Whine away I don't care.

I used to follow the Blackhawks. They made the playoffs once in 9 years. Didn't get better until the owner died.

Getting rid of Snow (in a peaceful manner) would of course be a good start for you guys.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Once again, Halak the only player who has shown up. Has to be the 4th time in the last 5 games where he is the only one who has shown up. Yet some Isles fans will find a way to blame a loss on him when he has allowed two goals on 41 shots in 2 periods.

I mean at this point you almost have to laugh. Bad teams usually give up 30-35 shots and occasionally 40. This team gives up 40 every single night, and occasionally 50-60. I have never seen anything like this before, it is literally night after night.

You are spot on.

Just illustrates that there is something deeply wrong with this team.

Giving up 45 shots for months on. Isn’t weight embarrassed. Change your system for f***s sake.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Don't blame Garth . If the 10 million dollar man Calvin Dehaan was on the ice we would be fine

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
Couple of more cheap ones late in the 2nd make the over looking pretty good . . .

Man, how bad is this if we are going back and forth on this?

I need to humor myself somehow, because I still have like 8 tickets that I haven’t used from a ticket packet I purchased in September. 10 tickets for $250, a few 2 for 1 tickets in there too.

Once those are gone, I’m done for the season. This is more unbearable than the “rebuilding” years, because at least I THOUGHT we were building towards something and “tolerated” the losing. Turns out that something is being the worst defensive team in hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad