GDT: #54 | Coyotes (23-23-4) at Flyers (28-19-6) | February 12, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, SCRIPPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
FLYERS: 28-19-6 (5-5-0, W3)
COYOTES: 23-23-4 (3-5-2, L5)

SEASON SERIES: PHI 1-0
1707766178250.png

BROADCAST

NBCSP
ESPN+
97.5 FM

FLYERS LINEUP

Tippett-Couturier-Konecny
Farabee-Frost-Atkinson
Deslauriers-Poehling-Cates
Lycksell-Laughton-Hathaway

Sanheim-Ristolainen
York-Drysdale
Seeler-Walker

Ersson
Petersen

Injuries:

Foerster (DTD)
Ellis (Hence, that to him the Opponent of all ill/was courteous, considering the great result/that was to come from him, both who, and what,)

COYOTES LINEUP

Keller-McBain-Schmaltz
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Crouse
O'Brien-Kerfoot-Zucker
Cooley-Hayton-Guenther

Moser-Durzi
Dermott-Dumba
Valimaki-Kesselring

Vejmelka
Ingram

Injuries:

Boyd (IR)
Stecher (IR)

GDT SONG

In lieu of Beef's GDT, we can start with this...

Last edited:

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Nic will get his usual 5-7 minutes. Don't think the line placement is any issue to get worked up over.

I’m pretty sure the fact people are getting worked up is the fact he’s taking a lineup spot to only play 5-7 minutes (actually, it has been more like 3-5 minutes of late), when it go to someone who can contribute some measure of usefulness.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Alright, there. Thanks for the assist MSE

Before Turk got two in the hat, he said to Michael "You think too much of me, kid. I'm not that clever." Then Michael went to the bathroom, exited and life changed forever. That ain't happenin' here. That is your incarnation in the opening post.

My GDT song: "Aenema" by Tool with the lyric "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Before Turk got two in the hat, he said to Michael "You think too much of me, kid. I'm not that clever." Then Michael went to the bathroom, exited and life changed forever. That ain't happenin' here. That is your incarnation in the opening post.

My GDT song: "Aenema" by Tool with the lyric "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."

T3sUDhq.gif

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
I’m pretty sure the fact people are getting worked up is the fact he’s taking a lineup spot to only play 5-7 minutes (actually, it has been more like 3-5 minutes of late), when it go to someone who can contribute some measure of usefulness.
The sad/embarrassing part id there is no one in LHV to plug in for 14/15 minutes a night and get some production. Do not give me the Wade and Tanner's of the world. After all these years still have to overpay for your 4th line.

Nic should be waived. GMDB has no balls. Just shows you who the GM when it comes to the NHL roster really is for this team. Don’t want to hear it is disrespectful or any of that jazz. He will still get paid. For anyone in the well it won’t look good for future free agents, that is BS. It will have zero effect. In fact might work in their favor seeing the team will do what it takes to have the best roster.

Reactions: BiggE

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The sad/embarrassing part id there is no one in LHV to plug in for 14/15 minutes a night and get some production. Do not give me the Wade and Tanner's of the world. After all these years still have to overpay for your 4th line.

Nic should be waived. GMDB has no balls. Just shows you who the GM when it comes to the NHL roster really is for this team. Don’t want to hear it is disrespectful or any of that jazz. He will still get paid. For anyone in the well it won’t look good for future free agents, that is BS. It will have zero effect. In fact might work in their favor seeing the team will do what it takes to have the best roster.

Why did I read GMDB as Goat Man Danny Briere

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Torts is totally in control of the roster/lineup as there are multiple options to plug into the lineup that are upgrades over the punching bag. Lyksell, Allison or Hathaway would all be upgrades to the plug.

Why did I read GMDB as Goat Man Danny Briere
You really need to submit goat man and Danny Briere and show us what comes up.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
FUN FACT: Danny Briere's first NHL goal came with the Coyotes and he was set-up by the oldest player (I forgot that played was on that team) on the roster. Who knew?!

Mike Gartner!
Not sure if it’s just me, but the fact he scored 30+ goals in his second last season in Phoenix when he started his playing career in the late 70s, blows the mind.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Mike Gartner!
Not sure if it’s just me, but the fact he scored 30+ goals in his second last season in Phoenix when he started his playing career in the late 70s, blows the mind.

I know Striiker will be very negative if he reads this, but it's very useful for comparison purposes how well the best talent holds up across eras. Hockey remains hockey, and evolutions are learnable.

Reactions: BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad