GDT: #52 | "McDavid's Lullaby" | Oilers @ Flames | 8:00 PM | SN

Which player do you dislike more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Me too.

Yamo would beat the **** out of Cryin’ Johnny.

Yamo is way feistier and aggressive.

Gaudreau is a non factor this year. I don't know if he is hurt or what but honestly at best this year he has put up points but has been invisible.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
Guys I feel like I’m being targeted by hfboards for being a proud Oilers fans. I’ve been getting targeted by Jets and Toronto fans (and maybe Calgary/Buffalo too) and they are forcing the site admin to censor me. I don’t know how much longer I have here and just want to say that I love my fellow Oilers fans and this Team.

Just know that regardless what bad reffing and schedule the league saddles us with and what anti Oilers censorship HF hits us with, this Oilers squad is the real deal and is going to hopefully prove all the naysayers wrong and win the Cup this year!

GOILERS!

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Guys I feel like I’m being targeted by hfboards for being a proud Oilers fans. I’ve been getting targeted by Jets and Toronto fans (and maybe Calgary/Buffalo too) and they are forcing the site admin to censor me. I don’t know how much longer I have here and just want to say that I love my fellow Oilers fans and this Team.

Just know that regardless what bad reffing and schedule the league saddles us with and what anti Oilers censorship HF hits us with, this Oilers squad is the real deal and is going to hopefully prove all the naysayers wrong and win the Cup this year!

GOILERS!
Its been a good run.

Reactions: TheRebuild

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I made the gdt on hfflames again, so it’s automatically going to be full of fireworks.

Your welcome y’all :)

Also, can I choose the player I love more in the poll? ;)

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
Haven't been able to watch the last two games due to work, so it has felt like a loooong time for me.

With my return to the couch watch hockey in my pajamas comes a guaranteed Calgary beatdown. Let's roll.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
They just need to be ....... Disciplined

So naughty..

More like cult reprogramming. Let them know the harmful aspects of their life choices, how its derailing their happiness and goals. Make them stare at picture of Gaudreau, Monahan, Draisaitl, McD and figure it out. One team is from down under. See if you can spot which...notice the Red Flames..I mean everything is there but #666 but that would be a straight giveaway. PS Gio has hoofs.

Gawd the Flames are fugly. What are those things growing on the side of Monahans head?

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
Giordano getting ready for today’s game.

giphy.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I dislike Giordano more.

Tkachuk knows he is a shit, plays along the line and often admits it

Giordano makes dirty plays and refuses to admit it. He has a history now and keeps trying to deny it

I really hope that if Giordano lays another dirty play on McDavid tonight as a "hockey play" someone makes him pay. Cause then it's obvious he is a lying f***.

Reactions: Llamamoto49

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
I really hope Giordano actually answers the bell and fights McDavid, it’s the code and he can’t just hide behind the “I was making a hockey play” excuse anymore.

Time for Mr Bean to face McDavid for what he’s done TWICE now. McDavid will absolutely dummy Gio with his punching speed before he even knows what him.
Old Todd from Leduc was a hilarious meme. New Todd from Leduc is sad and tries too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad