GDT: #51 - 02/01/18 | maple leafs @ rangers | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
oh my god stop doing fly bys when trying to check a guy with the puck or steal the puck

why just do flybys on that guy struggling to find the puck in his feet in the slot cmon

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas

I couldn’t tell if it was ADA or Skjei. Can’t hold on to the puck that long.

Rangers don’t look terrible coming out of the break. But Toronto is fast and makes plays. I feel our defense will have a few bad moments tonight where we are exposed.

I also have to wonder if a part of Nash actually wants to be traded. He has said a lot of things in the media about loving NY but I’ve always felt he was more of a small market guy who didn’t love the big cities. He seems quiet. What if this recent beat mode is an effort to make teams want him? Idk.

Reactions: ZiGOODejad

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I know im like 10 mins late but really Sam and Joe? Are we really supposed to believe picking up McLeod was adding veteran experience with a guy that went to the finals last year?

This is getting to be too much. Understand where the franchise is at. Dont feed me bullshit

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
I know im like 10 mins late but really Sam and Joe? Are we really supposed to believe picking up McLeod was adding veteran experience with a guy that went to the finals last year?

This is getting to be too much. Understand where the franchise is at. Dont feed me bull****
but he helped them to the SCF tho... haha

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Mcdonagh miss and they come and score brutal. He’s got to finish on that wide open chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad