GDT: #5: NJ Onis at Calgary Honos; 9pm; MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semak

nutshell.jpg
NJ needs a win to build some confidence, that's it.

Where? Calgary Saddledome

When? 9pm

Who? A line up fit only for Pete's sake.

Calgary(possibly):

TJ Galiardi Mikael Backlund Jiri Hudler

Curtis Glencross Ben Street Lee Stempniak

Sven Baertschi Sean Monahan Some Guy

Lance Bouma Joe Colborne Brian McGrattan

Mark Giordano TJ Brodie

Kris Russell Dennis Wideman

Chris Butler Shane O'Brien

Joey Macdonald

Talk it up.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they build a two or three goal lead only to blow it in the third and lose in ot or a shootout.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
If that's what Calgary is putting out there and this isn't a win, I might have to take a week or two mental health break from watching these games. :laugh:

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 6m
Martin Brodeur will start in net for the Devils tonight against Joey MacDonald for Calgary.

Joey MacDonald .............

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 6m
Martin Brodeur will start in net for the Devils tonight against Joey MacDonald for Calgary.

Joey MacDonald .............

Oh no a backup goalie! Time to make him look like a Vezina candidate. ;)

And boo to FIOS for not carrying MSG+2 in HD and to Cablevision for putting us on such a nonsense channel.

Kevo18

Jan 11, 2011
Going to Buffalo Wild Wings in Bridgewater for this one, don't let me down devs

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Calgary's GDT is hilarious. call us a bad team, then posts a clip of a player not even on this team now. lol

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
Calgary's GDT is hilarious. call us a bad team, then posts a clip of a player not even on this team now. lol

I'm confused, I've been reading our threads and it seems that we have the worst coaches, worst defense and 2nd rate offensive players in the entire NHL. It's not true?!

Come on boys, no whammy tonight! LGD

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec

...They have seen their roster, right? Probably the only reason they're winning is because other teams don't try hard against them.

Aug 3, 2010
Buddy, these things are mutually exclusive (in case you didn't know what that means, it is when two topics are in divergence from each other in a way that implies no correlation.)

I don't personally feel like the Devils are a bad team, but that early season record is atrocious for your team - there's no denying it. Kovalchuk video has nothing to do with that so you can harp on that all you like but it doesn't excuse the team from its underperformance. AS seen in our thread, even Vegas odds are against the Devils and that has nothing to do with Calgary fans calling Devils players bad.

Should be a good game tonight though.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Buddy, these things are mutually exclusive (in case you didn't know what that means, it is when two topics are in divergence from each other in a way that implies no correlation.)

I don't personally feel like the Devils are a bad team, but that early season record is atrocious for your team - there's no denying it. Kovalchuk video has nothing to do with that so you can harp on that all you like but it doesn't excuse the team from its underperformance. AS seen in our thread, even Vegas odds are against the Devils and that has nothing to do with Calgary fans calling Devils players bad.

Buddy is such an endearing term here.

Then to follow on with the atrocious qualifier?

Your 1 warning - you have it. Behave or don't post here.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF

EVERY fan here knows the record is terrible because of the defense. the offense is creating leads and the defense is pissing them away. I feel bad for Schneider cause hes being made to look bad

unfortunately none of the fans have the ability to bench the horrible defenseman that Pete has a DeBoner for. even our beat writer called them out for dressing horrible old players over young guys

personally, if losing to you guys tonight guaranteed new (or reimagined) coaching staff willing to bench crap players, id be rooting for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad