Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
20240425_212224.jpg

I would run though war and fire for this man

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
With 1:09 minutes left in the 3rd, it felt like an eternity.
We don't need stinkin' Bennett, anymore, trade him!

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
This feels so great since the refs try to hand TB any possible PP time they can. None of the penalties were actual infractions (maybe the Okposo one, but the TB player surely had much worse from shaving). Guys like Cirelli and Hagel remind me of Chandler Stephenson, just tripping over their own feet constantly, so Stamkos just follows the trend. What a disgrace this refing is - the TB fans got it right when they screamed "Refs you suck" for us :sarcasm:

I am so impressed of the restrain this team is playing with. How can they be so disciplined when all they did over the last two years was poking the bear at any possible moment? Fantastic coaching and mindblowing performance by the players to actually play kind of against their nature.

Lorentz and Bob players of the game, by far - I add Tarasenko, best defensive player on the ice in this game, what a pickup

Thanks man.

Disappointed ! lol
Is it very bad of me that my brain only read "RedToe"?

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I am so impressed of the restrain this team is playing with. How can they be so disciplined when all they did over the last two years was poking the bear at any possible moment? Fantastic coaching and mindblowing performance by the players to actually play kind of against their nature.

Since the Panthers were the clear underdogs in the previous playoffs they had to do anything to even the playing field. Now the roles have been switched at least for the time being in the playoffs. They'll start laying down big hits maybe in the next round or ECF. No need to work themselves to death in the 1st round.

And, more importantly, It's 0-3, who cares? Anyone know if Huby's cheering for the Panthers?

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
I'm here for the Montour-Cousins show! And I also want that T-shirt ;-).

Just watched the highlights: I was so nervous about this game but this team man.... We have so much depth [shout out to our wonderful fourth line!] and we keep finding ways to win, even in close games.

Really looking forward Saturday as I get to watch another game live. Chances are that Tampa plays desperate enough to win it but looking at the way we're playing right now, we could just need that broom after all!!! GO CATS!!!

Reactions: harv33173

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
View attachment 859817

I would run though war and fire for this man
I know this is just Maurice pumped up for the win but the still image makes him look PISSED RIGHT OFF.

The juxtaposition of the players celebrating closing out the victory and Maurice being so fkn angry about something is absolutely killing me. I'm in tears right now typing this LOLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad