Post-Game Talk: 5-1 win. Tarasenko gets 3 points and gives Ekblad his annual March leg injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Bobbys next target
IMG_7778.png

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
With Carlsson out for the year (Breaking Down Charlotte's Deadline Roster Shuffle - Charlotte Checkers Hockey - charlottecheckers.com), our waiver acquisition makes a lot more sense: We only have 8 D that I'd even want to consider icing (Uvis and Mahura), so Bjornfot is big
I don’t want to doubt “Water into Wine” Zito, BUT, shouldn’t he picked up a solid veteran defenseman at the trade deadline, just in case Ekblad’s injury history, Montour was banged up at the end of the playoffs, Kuli is old.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I don’t want to doubt “Water into Wine” Zito, BUT, shouldn’t he picked up a solid veteran defenseman at the trade deadline, just in case Ekblad’s injury history, Montour was banged up at the end of the playoffs, Kuli is old.
We still have Mahura who was very solid for us last year and can be a decent number 6 - OEL will take Ek's spot as he already did very convincingly at the beginning of the season. Still can call up Fitzgerald and Kiersted although I hope we won't see them 1 second on the ice this year.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
“The Panthers have a .675 point percentage — meaning they’ve collected slightly more than two of every three possible points — in the Zito era; among every general manager in NHL history with at least 250 games on the job, only one has a better record. Sam Pollock’s point percentage was .685 in his 14 seasons with the Montreal Canadiens. Nobody else has a better record than Zito does.”

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I have zero doubt that he inquired constantly about just that but given the current depth, he wasn’t willing to pay the asking price.

Reactions: BabyBennettov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad